Media Paulie responds to Conor and praises Artem

Artem was always the A side over Conor.

People are finally starting to appreciate Artem now and value him over Conor.

Artem is pure fury.

Paulie is gonna put a clinic on Artem. Gonna be fucking hilarious

Wow, yet again Sherdog goes full retard based on the latest decent performance. Yes Artem show a lot of heart, but lets not forget he was only fighting Jason Knight, both were game but oh so sloppy with limited technique.

For me the only question is about Paulie's notoriously fragile hands. If they hold up he treats Artem standing in a similar manner to how Ryan Hall handled Artem on the ground.

Can't believe how such a limited fighter is getting yet again overblown & how idiots are using him to passively aggressively have yet another pop at Conor. All this talk of Conor having no heart but in his last two fights he fough Floyd & Khabib, about as hardcore as you can get.
Knight is garbage on the feet. He’s a tough SOB but Paulie is a high level boxer. He’s gonna put Artem to sleep easy. Won’t even be close.

Dude, look at Artem's face. June is too early for another fight. Obviously President Just Bleed doesn't give a fuck so I hope Artem has a good lawyer. Dude needs help.
President Just Bleed is what we need!!!!

Paulie is a great boxer, but i feel like he's going to break his fist on the first jab he throws.

Artem's GOAT head is too hard, too strong for Paulie's bare knuckles.

You guys actually think Paulie will go through with this? I don't..

You guys actually think Paulie will go through with this? I don't..

If he gets paid I don’t see why he wouldn’t. He could always fake an injury and quit if it gets rough. It’s not like he’s got some reputation to protect. He was a boring boxer, now he’s a boring ex-boxer. Nothing to lose really, might as well get paid.

If he gets paid I don’t see why he wouldn’t. He could always fake an injury and quit if it gets rough. It’s not like he’s got some reputation to protect. He was a boring boxer, now he’s a boring ex-boxer. Nothing to lose really, might as well get paid.

He does not want to lose to a nobody when hands are being thrown.. But those hands are brittle. Going to break..

Knight is garbage on the feet. He’s a tough SOB but Paulie is a high level boxer. He’s gonna put Artem to sleep easy. Won’t even be close.

I didn’t follow PM’s career closely, but did he knock out, knock down, hurt or stun anyone? My memory of his career is using the rules of boxing to avoid getting hit and land some pitter patter.

Am I misremembering here?

I want Paulie to sleep Artem only to watch Conor get more ruffled up. Watching him spiral has been kinda fun.

He does not want to lose to a nobody when hands are being thrown.. But those hands are brittle. Going to break..

I feel like some sort of dodgy finish due to a “broken hand” or some other nonsense is likely if it doesn’t immediately go his way.

Paulie's claim to fame before Conor and Lord Artem blessed his bum life:

I feel like some sort of dodgy finish due to a “broken hand” or some other nonsense is likely if it doesn’t immediately go his way.
100 percent agree. If Paulie doesn’t get him out of there early he’ll claim a hand injury to try and save face then go back to desperately begging Conor for a fight

Artem earned my respect after that fight. He took on that promotion on his own doing. Fought with tremendous heart and earned it 100%.

His message to Paulie in the ring was excellent. Face so fucked up he could hardly talk.

Paulie's claim to fame before Conor and Lord Artem blessed his bum life:

Good grief. What the actual fuck was that. I want to start chanting U-S-A! U-S-A! after that one. What a dweeb. Also who loses to Adrian Broner?

Well, Paulie seems confident that he's stepping into that BKFC circle squared circle.

Can't say I share his confidence.

Dude, look at Artem's face. June is too early for another fight. Obviously President Just Bleed doesn't give a fuck so I hope Artem has a good lawyer. Dude needs help.
Yeah I heard people asking why this Knight fight was happening once a fight with Paulie could be done soon. Not that Artem-Knight isn't a good fight, but if you got Paulie-Artem in June, why the hell do the Knight fight in April?

Back