Paulie Red Flags Conor for White Flagging

Do you agree with Paulie?

• Total voters
Malignaggi is holding bitterness deep in his bum soul. Stop already.

I'd have to put headphones on but the last word sounds like Kisses to me. I'm not Irish i'm Scottish but it could be it's only business i guess as well.

Sounds like kisses to me with headphones, but with mouthguard and being tired etc, it is plausible,
Lol...are we still in this? Kiss is the biggest bullshit Conor huggers try to make it out. Nobody knows why Conor said "it's only business" maybe it's the cheating or maybe he wanted to pacify Khabib from pounding him for rounds to come...one thing is a fact...he was done...and not even cheating is saving him from The Eagle...

Lol...are we still in this? Kiss is the biggest bullshit Conor huggers try to make it out. Nobody knows why Conor said "it's only business" maybe it's the cheating or maybe he wanted to pacify Khabib from pounding him for rounds to come...one thing is a fact...he was done...and not even cheating is saving him from The Eagle...

It's the first time i'd heard that. It's what it sounds like to me.

He was well beat by the superior fighter. I'm not getting involved with the partisans their investment into this subject means they cannot discuss it rationally. I was just stating what it sounded like to me.

Sorry have to disagree. He said it at the end of the 3rd, the round where it was all standup and no foul play. If it was a response to his cheating, he would have said it after the first or maybe even the 2nd round.

At the end of the 3rd, when he knew he had nothing left, it was his cry for mercy. Disgusting and embarrassing!

First of all, he didn't even say "it's just business. Second it would make zero sense to "cry for mercy" when he had just won his first round. He also started the second strong until the takedown.

Man who wears diamond stud earrings calls another man a pussy.

It's the first time i'd heard that. It's what it sounds like to me.

He was well beat by the superior fighter. I'm not getting involved with the partisans their investment into this subject means they cannot discuss it rationally. I was just stating what it sounded like to me.
You can push whatever you wanna hear. it's clear as day...he quit...mentally after 3rd...and Khabib...made him tap at the 4th for good measure...

I’d love to see paulies reaction to being GnPd by Khabib

He isn’t going to box you Paulie. Get the fuck over it already.

Back