Paulie Red Flags Conor for White Flagging

Do you agree with Paulie?

• Total voters
Big words coming from a guy who doesn't dare getting into MMA. Let him fight Khabib and we'll see how fast he'll tap to strikes or a sub (or if he gets KTFO, but then he'd go out as a "man").

Big words coming from a guy who doesn't dare getting into MMA. Let him fight Khabib and we'll see how fast he'll tap to strikes or a sub (or if he gets KTFO, but then he'd go out as a "man").
Why would he fight Khabib? He’s not an mma fighter? You ppl come up with the stupidest shit to say. It’s crazy.

Why would he fight Khabib? He’s not an mma fighter? You ppl come up with the stupidest shit to say. It’s crazy.

He needs to stop talking like he is one then. This bunny boiling obsession of his was tragic 6 months ago, at this point it's downright criminal.

I see you don't like to think too deeply. That's okay, I can do it for you.

You understand that the tap is a build in way to quit within the system of competing and training of various combat sports. Which means there have been reasons to quit to suggest that rule, reason enough to accept that rule and reason enough for immeasurable many practionars to use that rule. So suggesting I have never practiced or fought in a combat sport for showing I understand a rule of combat sports is highly ironic.

I see you don't like to think too deeply. That's okay, I can do it for you.

You understand that the tap is a build in way to quit within the system of competing and training of various combat sports. Which means there have been reasons to quit to suggest that rule, reason enough to accept that rule and reason enough for immeasurable many practionars to use that rule. So suggesting I have never practiced or fought in a combat sport for showing I understand a rule of combat sports is highly ironic.
lol

God...
Ok, most people dislike Conor.

But he said "It's only business" as a response to Khabib's complaint to the ref that Conor was grabbing his glove. That sentence had nothing to do with asking for Khabib to take it easy or anything, it was actually Conor justifying how much he was cheating.

I refuse to believe you're this dumb.

But but but... I thought he said "don't kiss us"... or "strawberry kisses".. or "I like hibiscus"... There was definitely a "K" sound you guys... A K SOUND!!!!!!!!!!111

I'd have to put headphones on but the last word sounds like Kisses to me. I'm not Irish i'm Scottish but it could be it's only business i guess as well.

Sounds like kisses to me with headphones, but with mouthguard and being tired etc, it is plausible,
thats what i thought. could just as easily be "dont kiss us". more likely i think. or even "throw some punches". the point is it could be anything. it will sound like whatever the subtitles say. its way too unclear

Can we put a ban on threads about Paulie or any number of Rogan's comedy buddies?

Hey assholes, the opinions of Joey Diaz and Ari Shaffir don't matter.

connor is the kid that talks up when there's someone there to break it up, once he's getting his head smashed in it's a whole different story.

Back