Paulie Red Flags Conor for White Flagging

Do you agree with Paulie?

• Total voters
God...
Ok, most people dislike Conor.

But he said "It's only business" as a response to Khabib's complaint to the ref that Conor was grabbing his glove. That sentence had nothing to do with asking for Khabib to take it easy or anything, it was actually Conor justifying how much he was cheating.

Equivalent to a WWE guy saying this about an MMA fighter.

Boxing isn't real fighting....

Paulie has never been the same, very bitter since he lost his side piece to Adrian

God...
Ok, most people dislike Conor.

But he said "It's only business" as a response to Khabib's complaint to the ref that Conor was grabbing his glove. That sentence had nothing to do with asking for Khabib to take it easy or anything, it was actually Conor justifying how much he was cheating.

Sorry have to disagree. He said it at the end of the 3rd, the round where it was all standup and no foul play. If it was a response to his cheating, he would have said it after the first or maybe even the 2nd round.

At the end of the 3rd, when he knew he had nothing left, it was his cry for mercy. Disgusting and embarrassing!

Sorry have to disagree. He said it at the end of the 3rd, the round where it was all standup and no foul play. If it was a response to his cheating, he would have said it after the first or maybe even the 2nd round.

At the end of the 3rd, when he knew he had nothing left, it was his cry for mercy. Disgusting and embarrassing!

Watch the end of the 3rd round again.

Conor grips Khabib's left glove and doesn't let Khabib use that hand/arm.

The round ends: Khabib tries to scream at Conor, complain to Herb Dean. The "it's just business" referred to the glove-grab, not to quitting mentally or anything.

Seriously, watch the full sequence. I'd love to crap all over Conor over that too.....but it's just not what happened.

I don't like this guido but it's hard to really disagree with him...Conor was looking after his well being when he said that though...he was done...

Watch the end of the 3rd round again.

Conor grips Khabib's left glove and doesn't let Khabib use that hand/arm.

The round ends: Khabib tries to scream at Conor, complain to Herb Dean. The "it's just business" referred to the glove-grab, not to quitting mentally or anything.

Seriously, watch the full sequence. I'd love to crap all over Conor over that too.....but it's just not what happened.
More like, Khabib was obviously pissed and told Conor "now talk!...let's talk now" while pounding on him...because Conor was so vocal pre-fight...saying a lot of things...I'm not an interpreter and so are you...but that's what Khabib meant...even after Conor said..."it's just business" Khabib came back with..."hey...let's talk"...

More like, Khabib was obviously pissed and told Conor "now talk!...let's talk now" while pounding on him...because Conor was so vocal pre-fight...saying a lot of things...I'm not an interpreter and so are you...but that's what Khabib meant...even after Conor said..."it's just business" Khabib came back with..."hey...let's talk"...

Watch the last 20s of the third round.

If it was really about that, I'd be cutting Conor's head too. It was not.

Khabib complained to Herb Dean...the bell rung and Conor said "it's just business" and Khabib wanted to start a confrontation there.

I don't see how it's not about the cheating.

Paulie thought he was so close to a red panties night and it kills him.

Watch the last 20s of the third round.

If it was really about that, I'd be cutting Conor's head too. It was not.

Khabib complained to Herb Dean...the bell rung and Conor said "it's just business" and Khabib wanted to start a confrontation there.

I don't see how it's not about the cheating.
have to disagree with both of you. dont think he said it at all. you can make that video sound like whatever you want it to. its a common psychological illusion. plus seems uncharacteristic hed say something like that knowing full well theres cameras right next to him & ufc have a tendency of releasing high quality in-octagon audio themselves

Paulie still mad he lost sparring matches to an 0-0 boxer lmao

have to disagree with both of you. dont think he said it at all. you can make that video sound like whatever you want it to. its a common psychological illusion. plus seems uncharacteristic hed say something like that knowing full well theres cameras right next to him & ufc have a tendency of releasing high quality in-octagon audio themselves

This was after 15 seconds of glove grabbing, and Khabib complaining

He said it dude....

If going out like a man means taking unnecessary damage, it must mean he thinks men are pretty dumb. Also Paulie has never even been in a MMA fight or followed the sport, so he shouldn't act like he knows what he is talking about.
Dude it’s a fight. There are some guys who don’t quit. If you’re serious about what you do and really love this sport, you don’t look for ways out. You came all this way, and you trained this fucking hard for this moment, why would you quit now? Think about everything you’ve ever fought for, think about why you started, think about that belief in yourself that even got you this far in the first place. Why would you ever quit? It’s clear you’ve never trained or fought in any combat sport. Say whatever you want but he’s right. Real fighters don’t quit. You ever see Nick or Nate quit? Or Chandler? Or Eddie? Certain guys don’t quit. But Conor is a quitter. That’s just the facts.

WTF are you talking about? If Conor is going to box, there is nobody I'd rather see him fight. They would make a shitload of money.

Oh and he's definitely not going to disappear.

lol nobody is buying a Conor/Paulie fight. Dude is literally negative buys

Dude it’s a fight. There are some guys who don’t quit. If you’re serious about what you do and really love this sport, you don’t look for ways out. You came all this way, and you trained this fucking hard for this moment, why would you quit now? Think about everything you’ve ever fought for, think about why you started, think about that belief in yourself that even got you this far in the first place. Why would you ever quit? It’s clear you’ve never trained or fought in any combat sport. Say whatever you want but he’s right. Real fighters don’t quit. You ever see Nick or Nate quit? Or Chandler? Or Eddie? Certain guys don’t quit. But Conor is a quitter. That’s just the facts.

So by your logic Conor never trained or fought in any combat sport either, cus he thought there was a reason going by your own conclusion. Maybe you should rethink your theory there, bud.

This was after 15 seconds of glove grabbing, and Khabib complaining

He said it dude....

I'd have to put headphones on but the last word sounds like Kisses to me. I'm not Irish i'm Scottish but it could be it's only business i guess as well.

Sounds like kisses to me with headphones, but with mouthguard and being tired etc, it is plausible,

Paulie Malignaggi had always been vocal about his dislike for Conor McGregor, and it was expected for him to be critical of the Irishman after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229. But what struck him the most during the fight was how he felt McGregor failed to “go out like a man” like he expects all fighters to.

“We win or we lose. That’s fine. And we go out as fighters, we go out as men, we go out with dignity,” Malignaggi told iFL TV. “That’s what competition is. But go out like a man. Don’t look to make contracts in the middle of the fight like ‘It was just business. Don’t hurt me. It was just business.’ You p-ssy.”

“I had my face falling off against Cotto,” he continued. “I would rather you chop my head off than to give you the satisfaction of me crying to you like a b-tch in the middle of the fight, when we still got to fight. When we still got to come out the next round. You p-ssy motherf—r. It was unbelievable what a p-ssy move that was.”

For someone h e has an outright disdain for, “Magic Man” says it was still quite unbearable for him to see it all unfold during the fight.

“I cringed,” Malignaggi said. “And I don’t even like the guy, and I cringed for him when I saw that audio on my phone on social media when somebody sent it to me. Like ‘Ugh, God, what a p-ssy. Holy sh-t, he’s more of a p-ssy than even I could have thought.”

“Because I didn’t think he would say it out loud to the opponent. Who begs their opponent to take it easy on them in the middle of a fight? I haven’t heard of something like that in my life, to be honest. That was a first for me.”

. . .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...g-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-boxing-mma-news
Paulie talks a lot of shit for a guy that is nothing special as a boxer an he's been KO'ed half a dozen times by guys with pillows on their fists.

Paulie talking all that shit but he got dropped by a guy he continuously denounces the skills of. All that does is make that dummy look worse.

Back