Paulie Red Flags Conor for White Flagging

Do you agree with Paulie?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Paulie Malignaggi had always been vocal about his dislike for Conor McGregor, and it was expected for him to be critical of the Irishman after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229. But what struck him the most during the fight was how he felt McGregor failed to “go out like a man” like he expects all fighters to.

“We win or we lose. That’s fine. And we go out as fighters, we go out as men, we go out with dignity,” Malignaggi told iFL TV. “That’s what competition is. But go out like a man. Don’t look to make contracts in the middle of the fight like ‘It was just business. Don’t hurt me. It was just business.’ You p-ssy.”

“I had my face falling off against Cotto,” he continued. “I would rather you chop my head off than to give you the satisfaction of me crying to you like a b-tch in the middle of the fight, when we still got to fight. When we still got to come out the next round. You p-ssy motherf—r. It was unbelievable what a p-ssy move that was.”

For someone he has an outright disdain for, “Magic Man” says it was still quite unbearable for him to see it all unfold during the fight.

“I cringed,” Malignaggi said. “And I don’t even like the guy, and I cringed for him when I saw that audio on my phone on social media when somebody sent it to me. Like ‘Ugh, God, what a p-ssy. Holy sh-t, he’s more of a p-ssy than even I could have thought.”

“Because I didn’t think he would say it out loud to the opponent. Who begs their opponent to take it easy on them in the middle of a fight? I haven’t heard of something like that in my life, to be honest. That was a first for me.”

. . .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...g-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-boxing-mma-news

Is Paulie paying consultants to post about him on the internet? I know of literally zero MMA fans who give a shit about this guy. Zero.

Paulie Malignaggi had always been vocal about his dislike for Conor McGregor, and it was expected for him to be critical of the Irishman after his loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229. But what struck him the most during the fight was how he felt McGregor failed to “go out like a man” like he expects all fighters to.

“We win or we lose. That’s fine. And we go out as fighters, we go out as men, we go out with dignity,” Malignaggi told iFL TV. “That’s what competition is. But go out like a man. Don’t look to make contracts in the middle of the fight like ‘It was just business. Don’t hurt me. It was just business.’ You p-ssy.”

“I had my face falling off against Cotto,” he continued. “I would rather you chop my head off than to give you the satisfaction of me crying to you like a b-tch in the middle of the fight, when we still got to fight. When we still got to come out the next round. You p-ssy motherf—r. It was unbelievable what a p-ssy move that was.”

For someone he has an outright disdain for, “Magic Man” says it was still quite unbearable for him to see it all unfold during the fight.

“I cringed,” Malignaggi said. “And I don’t even like the guy, and I cringed for him when I saw that audio on my phone on social media when somebody sent it to me. Like ‘Ugh, God, what a p-ssy. Holy sh-t, he’s more of a p-ssy than even I could have thought.”

“Because I didn’t think he would say it out loud to the opponent. Who begs their opponent to take it easy on them in the middle of a fight? I haven’t heard of something like that in my life, to be honest. That was a first for me.”

. . .

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...g-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-boxing-mma-news
giphy.gif

I'm starting to believe that Paulie is sexually attracted to Conor.

Paulie cries alot but the man is right in this instance....sorry but it's the truth... I'm a fan of all fighters who step into the cage but facts are facts....

If going out like a man means taking unnecessary damage, it must mean he thinks men are pretty dumb. Also Paulie has never even been in a MMA fight or followed the sport, so he shouldn't act like he knows what he is talking about.

LOL, Damn Paulie is like an obsessed ex. That said he is right.

Kinda agree although Paulie just needs to go away. I don't think anyone wants to see him box Conor which seems to be his end goal. Dude needs to disappear.

Oh stop being babies you big babies. Oh boooohoooo. Pauli is saying bad tthings about Conor we don't like.

We all knew it was coming. And expect much more.

I just hope you guys can hold it together. Being Conor fans, I figured you would be able to stomach trash talk

Kinda agree although Paulie just needs to go away. I don't think anyone wants to see him box Conor which seems to be his end goal. Dude needs to disappear.

WTF are you talking about? If Conor is going to box, there is nobody I'd rather see him fight. They would make a shitload of money.

Oh and he's definitely not going to disappear.

Oh stop being babies you big babies. Oh boooohoooo. Pauli is saying bad tthings about Conor we don't like.

We all knew it was coming. And expect much more.

I just hope you guys can hold it together. Being Conor fans, I figured you would be able to stomach trash talk
Lol, Paulie is obsessed with Connie.

It would be entirely inappropriate for anyone to Photoshop a picture of Conor with the Irish flag and remove the color. Don't do it. Keep it classy, Sherdog!

Paulie speaking nothing but the truth, only butthurt Colin tards will say he is obsessed

I kinda feel sorry for Paulie because what McGregor did to him was plain dirty. That said McGregor also did similar thing to Chris van Heerden, and Chris carried himself much better than Paulie.

Speaking of McGregor, he was such a pussy for begging Khabib not to maul him

Paulie should shut up.

I don't really care for conor but this guy is fucking obsessed with him.

Conor secretly hates mma fighters and secretly worships boxers. That's why he always praises tha latter and shits on the first.

Back