Paulie ranting about Conor sparring 30 mins before artem fight

iknowthefuture

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
LOL anyone else just catch that? The guy asks him about the conor sparring like hes supposed to care about that at this point and time...

You would think Paulie woulda checked him and told him hes focused on artem right now ( you know since hes literally got his handwraps on and is about to go to war) but instead he rants for 2 minutes about the same story!

Yo wtf lol

Yeah that shows how bad Conor got to him.

Paulie has devoted the last 2 yrs of his life talking about Conor. Of course they are going to ask. It’s paulie’s Favorite subject

There is trump derangement syndrome (TDS) but Paulie officially diagnosed with mcgregor derangement syndrome (MDS)

Yeah that shows how bad Conor got to him.
He wants that Irish Sausage inside him - he got his ass whooped, fell in love, got obsessed, celebrated his lovers loses out of spite, then he only fought Artem to get his Irish man meat's attention. I've never seen a homosexual tragic opera like such in me life. Paulie needs help. Boxing needs help.

LOL anyone else just catch that? The guy asks him about the conor sparring like hes supposed to care about that at this point and time...

You would think Paulie woulda checked him and told him hes focused on artem right now ( you know since hes literally got his handwraps on and is about to go to war) but instead he rants for 2 minutes about the same story!

Yo wtf lol

Yeah I saw that and remember wondering at the time where his main focus was here. Then during the fight he looked tentative, flat footed and gun shy. I think this loss will drive him crazy, then we'll see him come back a few times over the next couple of years.

Back