Paulie M's Hair Extensions, is he serious

Mykal

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Wow, who does he think he is Chris Byrd? I understand he wants to be a showman but seriously he look ridiculous ! Is he taking things too far?

Discuss.

at least he left his bicycle in the US. Guess he figured it wouldn't work for him in the UK, where it would be much harder to impress the judges with his bicycle. not getting gift hometown decision in this one Paulie

Ha!! He had to cut them off midfight.....I love it.

surely he know they where gonna get in the way!? wtf?

Pics or work. lol.

Seriously, I missed the fights and now im dying to see this.

I thought it was pretty funny myself.

seriously, the guy looks fucking ridiculous the guido imagery has tampered with his mind.

There is nothing more gay than critiquing another man's lack of fashion sense.

Fail.

PaulieGuido7.gif

One of the stupidest things in pro boxing so far this year.

One of the stupidest things in pro boxing so far this year.

This year?!!

Tugboat, I'm ashamed of you! :(

:icon_lol:

Seriously, that will go down in the top ten, maybe the top five of the most lame-brained things that a fighter has ever done pre-fight in all of boxing history, I think! The only thing keeping it out of the top three is the fact that those two judges fucked up & gave the win to Mallignaggi. :icon_neut

I couldn't stand watching the little, powder-puff punching ass "fight" before yesterday, but after that display, I now have a new "most hated" active fighter to consistently root against. Though, hopefully, not for long.

With his unwatchable style, his TOTAL lack of brains & his brittle mitts, it's unlikely that the kid will have a long career.

I couldn't stand watching the little, powder-puff punching ass "fight" before yesterday, but after that display, I now have a new "most hated" active fighter to consistently root against. Though, hopefully, not for long.

joe as much as I like you, this isn't gonna fly.

I need to D/L this fight. I missed both Hatton and Magicman because I needed to see Penn beat down Sherk live.

There is nothing more gay than critiquing another man's lack of fashion sense.

Fail.

Unless it almost causes him to drop a fight to a guy he beat pretty soundly two fights ago.

Back