Media Paulie Malignaggi training for Artem Lobov Bare Knuckle Boxing Fight

Luckily for him he’s not training with Conor

am i the only one who thinks he looks like shit shadowboxing?

He doesn't look great in general...but I'm not gonna lie I am interested in this fight for entertainment purposes only.

am i the only one who thinks he looks like shit shadowboxing?

Everyone has his own routine going through shadowboxing and it could mean a lot of different things. Could be he just warmed up without doing the actual shadow sparring part and not thinking about technical execution.

He reminds me of Rumpelstiltskin with his red hoody :D
tenor.gif

He at least looks like he made an effort to get into shape. I wonder what they’re paying him to do this.

so for me i think Paulie went way over board with all the stuff he has said about Artem and looks like an ass. With that said i hope he takes it too Artem and beats him. I am very curious to see how a former pro boxer does against a MMA fighter.

so for me i think Paulie went way over board with all the stuff he has said about Artem and looks like an ass. With that said i hope he takes it too Artem and beats him. I am very curious to see how a former pro boxer does against a MMA fighter.

yeah i dont think it helps sell any more tickets- the fiasco with mcgregor did that enough.

I like paulie as a commentator- he is excellent at that...but either way, if youre going to be a loudmouth you best back it up.

Everyone has his own routine going through shadowboxing and it could mean a lot of different things. Could be he just warmed up without doing the actual shadow sparring part and not thinking about technical execution.

He reminds me of Rumpelstiltskin with his red hoody :D
tenor.gif

true, but come on. he isn't turning his shoulder when he's throwing the right hand, not even the slightest bit. i'd expect artem to shadow box like that, not a former world champion.

he does look slightly better on the bag, but that shadow boxing part has me worried.

true, but come on. he isn't turning his shoulder when he's throwing the right hand, not even the slightest bit. i'd expect artem to shadow box like that, not a former world champion.

he does look slightly better on the bag, but that shadow boxing part has me worried.
Thats pretty much how he fights. Looks rusty, sure but there's nothing really surprising there.

Man. I’m a fan of paulie. But paulie looked horrible his last couple outings.

The thing with this fight is Artem is going to want this more.
Artem will take whatever paulie throws at him. He’ll probably
Clinch him hold his head and rough him up from the clinch.

Bareknuckle isn’t in the same realm as boxing.

Sure paulie would box him up but one guy is retired( sure
Paulie was tough as nails) but who knows what he wants to go through at an event like this.

I’m pretty excited for this and
I hope paulie makes him look like a boy.

When is this and how much $ to watch legit?

Thats pretty much how he fights. Looks rusty, sure but there's nothing really surprising there.

Seano is correct. That is just Paulie's style. He stays very perpendicular, and throws very straight, fast punches, without turning over his shoulder, so that they are fast. He can't throw with power, cause his hands break.... which is why I am surprised he is doing any of this bare knuckle stuff.

I mean, speed makes cuts, but how can his hands handle this shit

anyone know the purses?

Back