Media Paulie Malignaggi Talks Shit about Sherdoggers!

You can't really call someone stupid when you sound like that. I agree sports fans in general can be dumbasses but he's not exactly the greatest role model considering he lost to Lobov in a fucking boxing match. IDGAF if it wasn't traditional rules, does anyone see a guy like Wilder or Canelo LOSING to a UFC washout in a fight that only includes punches?

Paulie can be completely insufferable while being completely right at the same time. It's part of his charm.

You can't really call someone stupid when you sound like that. I agree sports fans in general can be dumbasses but he's not exactly the greatest role model considering he lost to Lobov in a fucking boxing match. IDGAF if it wasn't traditional rules, does anyone see a guy like Wilder or Canelo LOSING to a UFC washout in a fight that only includes punches?

You have to admit that the fight was very close though & it could have gone either way. It is still sad for a former two-time world champion to struggle with a limited brawler like Lobov but Paulie was three years into retirement, never could crack an egg & he was fighting with hands as brittle as fine bone china. Both of which he broke on Lobov's head during the fight.
So, you have to give the guy some credit even if you can't stand him. Back in the day, when he was young he could box circles around a lot of good fighters. I was never a fan but he did have skills. Unfortunately, he underestimated both McGregor & Lobov & thought that he could do a number on them while well past his best. And he discovered otherwise. Which cost him a lot of his credibility but you have to respect his balls for getting in there & trying.
Why he keeps disparaging MMA & its fans is beyond me though. He should just let it go & move on.

the average mma fan is very dumb. possibly dumber than any average fan of any other sport.

Listen to that clown speak..........and he has the audacity to talk about intelligence.......

Got steamrolled at his own sport by a tomato can of an MMA fighter (love Artem, but let's get real here). What little cred Paulie ever had is now floating in the winds of time, like his hair.

He should hate us, he lost to Artem Fucking Lobov... yes... it was bareknuckle... but it was...
BOXING... and he lost.
<BC1>

pretty funny stuff

Cheeky bastard..
He must be delusional to speak of sherdoggers like this, as we all know it's a prerequisite that to even sign up for sherdog you have to be 6'5" and 280 5% body fat and fully trained in at least 10 fighting systems as well as your own .
I train jeet kun sherkwangfoo .it uses the deadly dim mak and o would use that on Paulie for this slander..
<LikeReally5>

Well … hes right.

Many here believed that Conor would destroy Floyd (8oz gloves).

Paulie is one of the most insecure people I've EVER seen in any sport.
It's breath-taking how much he barks like a constipated Chihuahua every time a mic is in his face.

He's an idiot.

OMG, that is GOLD!

Pauli never lost that fight.

Listen to that clown speak..........and he has the audacity to talk about intelligence.......

Got steamrolled at his own sport by a tomato can of an MMA fighter (love Artem, but let's get real here). What little cred Paulie ever had is now floating in the winds of time, like his hair.

lol@steamrolled

Artem was hitting air for at least 3 rounds.

The only damage goat Artem did was a 5-10 second dirty knuckle flurry in round four.

Artem would kill Conor in a bare-knuckle fight, cuz Conor is the definition of a panic wrestler-

Back