Media Paulie Malignaggi Talks Shit about Sherdoggers!

dude is a former world champion boxer and got beat up by fucking Artem Lobov. He has no right to even talk anymore about fighting in general. Dude lost all respect from the boxing community and has never had respect from the MMA community. GG bud.

dude is a former world champion boxer and got beat up by fucking Artem Lobov. He has no right to even talk anymore about fighting in general. Dude lost all respect from the boxing community and has never had respect from the MMA community. GG bud.
Lobov who is also a champion in boxing

coachz.png
This guy reminds me of coach Z from Homestar runner.

Considering Artem beat him I reckon most people here could likely take Pauli in a street or an MMA fight, guy is washed up as hell

Paulie is one of the most insecure people I've EVER seen in any sport. It's breath-taking how much he barks like a constipated Chihuahua every time a mic is in his face.

Setting aside his observation about MMA fans (which isn't an untrue assessment on his part), I think he's had a bug up his ass about MMA for a long time because the sport essentially took over boxing as the 'tough guy' sport. For a long time boxers were considered the baddest motherfuckers on the planet. A lot of them like Fury and Wilder still are, but my point stands.

The fact is a blue belt in BJJ would mop the floor with Paulie despite all of his years of training. One takedown and he's toast. I think he knows this deep down and it irritates the ever-loving shit out of him. The way he compares the two sports reminds me A LOT of the way traditional martial artists would ignorantly dismiss grappling as ineffective against the "Wing Chun Eagle Claw of Death" because Wing Chun is TOO VIOLENT for MMA.

He's an idiot.

Paulie has no one to blame but himself for a lot of the hate being rained down on him by everyone here because he disrespected the sport of MMA by underestimating McGregor's skills & showing up to spar with him in half-assed shape. As a professional, he should have known better but at the same time, it can't be denied that Dana did him wrong by releasing the photos & sections of the video in order to make Paulie look bad.
Then, to further embarrass himself he took the Lobov fight after three years of retirement in a version of the sport that he's never fought in before. A sport that favors power punchers. Something that Paulie has never remotely been & one in which he had no gloves to protect his notoriously brittle hands. But, he was stubborn & fought anyhow even though the cards were stacked against him.
Unfortunately for him, he was out of his element in the fight & everything favored Lobov. Which he lost by a close, controversial decision after breaking both hands early in the bout. But the fact remains that the judges saw it for Lobov & he lost. So, he's got to live with that loss & picking more fights with the MMA community isn't going to make him anything but even more hated than he already is by so many MMA fans. He should just focus on boxing commentating something that he's actually fairly good at for Showtime.

He now refers to Artem by his proper name: The GOAT

thumbnail

View attachment 719171
Lmfao. I forgot this fight. Paulie looked terrible and cried a shit ton after. It was beautiful to watch.

I watched lord artem beat him up, but else than that I have no use for his cringy bullshit. He knows he would get destroyed in a real fight. That's why he is in boxing. Hes irrelivant in the world of sports.

Can we stop saying “x talks about sherdog”

when they don’t mention the site what so ever? He’s making a sweeping statement about casual fans. There’s barely any casual fans here

This has been happening for almost a year now, should be considered clickbait.

I think mods allow it because, well, you get it.

This has been happening for almost a year now, should be considered clickbait.

I think mods allow it because, well, you get it.
Yeah the first time it was kinda funny but now it’s just irritating. Fake news

Back