Media Paulie Malignaggi Talks Shit about Sherdoggers!

As a fan of MMA, a have to say....

that I completely agree. I don’t know why, but most of us are dumber than a box of rocks. The first step to a solution is admitting you have a problem though.

I’d say roughly 30% are reasonable and intelligent individuals. The other 70% are an embarrassment.

He's just mad an MMA guy stole his sidepiece

Everything Paulie said was true.

We are some dumb mf'ers. Don't even try to deny.
I agree - as it pertains to you. As for me?

giphy.gif

He's going to get beat up by a Sherdogger next.

I haven't heard him talk much, he doesn't strike me as very smart himself.

War Paulie

Destroyed Conrad in sparring and made it even easier for Floyd

Release the tapes
No doubt Conor gassed in the later rounds with Pauile (no surprises there), but Artem beat the shit out of Paulie in a real fight. You really think Conor wouldn't have lit Paulie up if his tiny, T-Rex teammate beat him so easily? Sure, the released footage for sure was to make Conor look good, but I seriously doubt Paulie won their sparring scraps.

I usually never agree with MMAth, but this is one that sticks. The gap between Conor's striking and Artem's is light years apart.

Are my eyes deceiving me or is his hand manicured?

The better to cup your balls with, my dear.

I used to want to see him tune up Artem and McTapper, now I'd jizz in my pants if someone beat him into a living death.

Jesus christ he's insufferable.

Suddenly I feel as if I need to see Artem Lobov climb a tree
<TheWire1>

"MMA fans are the dumbest"

"...they'll watch them do some wrestling bullshit"

Maybe you don't get the sport? Or just don't find it interesting? Boxing bores the shit out of me, but I don't pretend to know it and certainly don't slam those who do.

If it's not an already established fact, Paulie isn't the best person to be commenting on the intelligence of others. That's literally the dumbest interview I've seen from him, from start t finish, and the bar was never high.

May I remind you that Dana and WME created the "BMF belt" for the sole purpose of headlining a card with a fake title fight. And 95% of you were dumb enough to fall for it.
Hey, I think it's the most ridiculous thing that ever happened. I can't even look at Jorge when he carrying that thing around. lol

Can we stop saying “x talks about sherdog”

when they don’t mention the site what so ever? He’s making a sweeping statement about casual fans. There’s barely any casual fans here

Back