Paulie Malignaggi Goes Scorched Earth On How 'Dirtbag' Dana White Treats UFC Fighters

You are way off here. Amir is a primier British boxer that has a huge draw in his home country and probably throughout most of the Islamic world. He owns the super fight league if I'm not mistaken and his only loses were to fucking canelo and Garcia. Cmon man this is such shit posting. Amir is a great fighter and has had a great career. dude could stack the o2 arena tomorrow with ease.

Prescott?
Lamont Peterson?

Paulie calling someone else a dirtbag. Lol.

How many of his kids did he kill with those abortions?

And why is a boxing commentator talking about an MMA fighter so much? He trained with CM, ___________, and now he shits on CM every chance he gets.

I fill in that blank with, "CM posted a sparring pic Paulie didn't like". How do you fill it in?

I should say I think posting a sparring pic, especially without context, is a cheap bullshit move. But whatever you think of it, that's why Paulie is mad. He can bring his balls and a pair of 4 oz gloves, but we all know he wont.
Lol he was talking about dana in this video. Again what you're saying is irrelevant topic and i was just pointing this out to you.

Paulie calling someone else a dirtbag. Lol.

How many of his kids did he kill with those abortions?
Ok this is the second or third post bringing this up. Will anyone provide some information on the abortions?

Last edited:
This guy is a prick. And to think I paid good money to see my pal the hitman beat his lame ass..

Anyway..
What's starting to really become annoying is the fact he has never had a MMA fight but seems to have a big say and opinions on MMA fighters..

He's a absolute dick..
No matter what, most MMA guys around his weigh would beat him so bad his parents would feel it..
He needs to stop this pathetic clutching at any thread of relevance he can.
And shut his worthless trap and stick to his own game boxing.

Unless he gets in a cage...

Don't go away angry Paulie..
Just fucking go away...
<LikeReally5>
Did you even watch the whole video? He gives nothing but praise for MMA fighters and even said they'd beat the shit out of him in the octagon in their world (which is true). He also said if they come to his world in a boxing ring, he'd beat the shit out of MMA'ers, (which is also true) . The discussion in the video is how much UFC fighters are getting screwed by Dana White and that it shouldn't be that way.

He is saying its harder to mitigate the body shots in boxing because there is little room for.escape. he's not debating the severity of different strikes between the two sports.

No, you're just high.

I'm just high. I don't know how I missed that :D

Many of you MMA Hardcores may only know Paulie through the lens of Conor McGregor

Which is unfortunate because Paulie is one of the best analysts in all of Boxing

Here he makes some excellent points about Dana & the UFC​

This rant is even better lol

Did you even watch the whole video? He gives nothing but praise for MMA fighters and even said they'd beat the shit out of him in the octagon in their world (which is true). He also said if they come to his world in a boxing ring, he'd beat the shit out of MMA'ers, (which is also true) . The discussion in the video is how much UFC fighters are getting screwed by Dana White and that it shouldn't be that way.
oh my god no...
I can't stand the guy. His voice is even annoying
Watch it.... Helllll no.

Back