Paulie Malignaggi Goes Scorched Earth On How 'Dirtbag' Dana White Treats UFC Fighters

You are way off here. Amir is a primier British boxer that has a huge draw in his home country and probably throughout most of the Islamic world.

He's not a premier boxer. LOL

People couldn't give a shit about him in Britain or the Islamic world.

He owns the super fight league if I'm not mistaken

WOW!!!! Relevant, how?

and his only loses were to fucking canelo and Garcia.

+Peterson
+Prescott

Cmon man this is such shit posting.

Yes, your post was.

Amir is a great fighter and has had a great career.

He was never great and now he's just washed up. He was always a basic fighter who just rinsed-repeat the same 1-2 and ran around the ring. He had fast hands and no chin. Nothing great about him. Neither has he had a great career.

dude could stack the o2 arena tomorrow with ease.

Even if that was true... so?

Paulie better tread lightly, it’s one thing to talk trash about Mcgrogz
Dana El Diablo White is a made man

Yeah, but does Paulie say when he's getting his Jersey Shore team back together?

rs_634x1024-180928093909-634x1024-jerseyshore-cast-9-28-18.jpg

i can't believe you guys sacrifice important minutes in your life to watch people like this.
How is this worse than listening to the likes of Dana, Schaub or Chael?

This sport is filled with morons and bullshit artists that we subject ourselves to on a daily basis.

This is year 2 of this man ranting about a pic of himself. The only reason why anyone still remembers it is because he can't let it go. He thinks "bring your balls" is the most clever comeback ever. As someone who was something of a fan when he boxed, this is embarrassing. Mayweather can talk shit, Khabib can talk shit. If Paulie wants to earn it he can strap on the 4 ozer's, hes going to stick to basking in someone else's glory instead. Pretty lame.
Did you listen to the video? Hes not talking about the picture at all. You guys dont even watch the videos in the threads and get pissed over something irrelevant lol

I've been in and out of the boxing scene for the last several years but paulie's analysis and insight is always dead bang on.

Paulie is the man. He's to boxing what Rogan fanboys wish Rogan was to MMA.

I love when Paulie trashes Skysports pundits hahah.

Although, Paulie is a trash when Conor name is around.

Phenomenal analyst.
Lol he is a great analyst when not talking about Pacquio, Conor or Broner

Paulie is the man. He's to boxing what Rogan fanboys wish Rogan was to MMA.

Apart from he never calls out Floyd for his suspect tests and taking IV's in his home and what not, he'll be all over Manny though even though he's never tested positive.

Did you listen to the video? Hes not talking about the picture at all. You guys dont even watch the videos in the threads and get pissed over something irrelevant lol
I'm not pissed, it's actually kind of weird you would come to that conclusion. Hes been bitter since the pic, anything he says now it just a reaction to that.

Amir is well past his prime, his first loss was to Prescott which you forgot as one of his losses, he also lost to Lamont Peterson. Not many Muslims support Amir, they see him as an uneducated embarrassment who get's caught on Skype every other week with his dick out. He tries to portray the image of a conservative Muslim but gets caught up in scandals all the time and his wife is basically described as a western whore oh and they also have Xmas trees up in their homes every year. Khabib is the Islamic world's darling, not A-mere Con. His career has been good, he's made a ton of money, he has a ton of heart and amazing hand speed. I look forward to see what he can do against Crawford, good luck to him but again my point still stands in terms of he's getting paid bank vs UFC fighters who are more highly regarded in their sport still getting peanuts.
Amir Khan just become my favorite boxer for rustling Asian jimmies.

Nobody ever reads, listens to or watches source material before commenting on this forum.

They just post based on their existing feelings about the subject of the thread.

There's nothing that Paulie said in that video that isn't an opinion held by the majority of Sherdoggers.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back