Paulie Malignaggi Goes Scorched Earth On How 'Dirtbag' Dana White Treats UFC Fighters

i can't believe you guys sacrifice important minutes in your life to watch people like this.

Amir Khan a guy who's been knocked out multiple times and doesn't hold a belt, not even top 5 in his weight class is being paid a minimum guarantee of $5m to face Bud Crawford with PPV upside on top. Let that sink in.

« One of the best analysts »
Lol
If you don’t mind that he talks like a cokehead that has Parkinson

Dayum, Gorgeous George and Goze made it. I remember Tagg Radio. They used to be regulars on Weekly a decade before that site died.

Hahaha Fuck me Paulie bites so easy...
I've never seen someone bite so much

But all that shit aside Paulie is 100% an amazing analyst, he's never bias towards fighters (when he's a pundit) and has great knowledge.
He was the only one making sense during Bellew/Usyk.

But Please don't mention Conor around him

{<jordan}

Well, if he were 60 and still talking about Conor, I would agree. But it really isn’t ‘biting’ if he’s actually looking to line up a fight with Conor. It’s just promotion.

Good move if he wants to draw Conor into a boxing match. Dana can move things along, if properly motivated.

BTW: Everyone with a gambling brain should be cheering for this fight to happen; Conor marks would 100% get fleeced again.
Idc about him getting fleeced or not, I just don't want him jumping the line at 155 lbs. Him vs Paulie in a boxing match takes care of that for the foreseeable future.

He wish he didn't talk so damn loud. Imagine if he got into a conversation with Woodley's mom!

Paulie vs Broner was classic. Lots of bad blood Broner even stole his girl

jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg
Paulie is a prick, he did this girl dirty man im surprised she never went to a psych ward, he forced her to get several abortions and promised he would wife her up but didnt want kids yet until after his career and then leaves her, he didnt want to use a condom. I think she did an interview and said she probably couldnt have kids anymore because of the abortions.

Paulie then continues to rip her in media calling her a bitch, that he never loved that whore, she was just a sidepiece and called her a baby killer, thats the moment i lost respect for this clown, if conor fights paulie he needs to bring Jessica on stage and tell the world how he played with her lied and abused her emotionally.

Thanks for the link, I never would have seen that.

There equipment setup was shite but the content was interesting.

Paulie has knowledge, but jesus christ he needs to take some speaking lessons. Talking faster than he can handle, shouting, interrupting people etc. And he doesn't have the best voice to begin with which makes it even harder to listen to.

Amir Khan a guy who's been knocked out multiple times and doesn't hold a belt, not even top 5 in his weight class is being paid a minimum guarantee of $5m to face Bud Crawford with PPV upside on top. Let that sink in.

You are way off here. Amir is a primier British boxer that has a huge draw in his home country and probably throughout most of the Islamic world. He owns the super fight league if I'm not mistaken and his only loses were to fucking canelo and Garcia. Cmon man this is such shit posting. Amir is a great fighter and has had a great career. dude could stack the o2 arena tomorrow with ease.

Well, if he were 60 and still talking about Conor, I would agree. But it really isn’t ‘biting’ if he’s actually looking to line up a fight with Conor. It’s just promotion.

Hahahaha
Nah mate that's not promotion talk
He bites like fuck!!!
Does he wanna fight Conor of course but he gen bites every time, it's so funny!!!

Maybe you don't get the slang word for bite tho

Paulie 100% right about everything he said, usually is too.

Dana's a massive prick and a blight on the sport

It's nice when he isn't able to threaten someone into silence

A bunch of whiny liberals who aren't in the mma business complaining about someone else's paycheck. Nothing to see or listen to here.

Paulie screams way too loud, unprofessional shit

Paulie needs to start mma training. There's a litany of dudes wanting to maul that d bag.

You are way off here. Amir is a primier British boxer that has a huge draw in his home country and probably throughout most of the Islamic world. He owns the super fight league if I'm not mistaken and his only loses were to fucking canelo and Garcia. Cmon man this is such shit posting. Amir is a great fighter and has had a great career. dude could stack the o2 arena tomorrow with ease.

Amir is well past his prime, his first loss was to Prescott which you forgot as one of his losses, he also lost to Lamont Peterson. Not many Muslims support Amir, they see him as an uneducated embarrassment who get's caught on Skype every other week with his dick out. He tries to portray the image of a conservative Muslim but gets caught up in scandals all the time and his wife is basically described as a western whore oh and they also have Xmas trees up in their homes every year. Khabib is the Islamic world's darling, not A-mere Con. His career has been good, he's made a ton of money, he has a ton of heart and amazing hand speed. I look forward to see what he can do against Crawford, good luck to him but again my point still stands in terms of he's getting paid bank vs UFC fighters who are more highly regarded in their sport still getting peanuts.

Paulie is a prick, he did this girl dirty man im surprised she never went to a psych ward, he forced her to get several abortions and promised he would wife her up but didnt want kids yet until after his career and then leaves her, he didnt want to use a condom. I think she did an interview and said she probably couldnt have kids anymore because of the abortions.

Paulie then continues to rip her in media calling her a bitch, that he never loved that whore, she was just a sidepiece and called her a baby killer, thats the moment i lost respect for this clown, if conor fights paulie he needs to bring Jessica on stage and tell the world how he played with her lied and abused her emotionally.

I usually don’t believe something until both sides are presented.

Can someone confirm this? Any deniers?

Back