News Paulie Malignaggi: Conor McGregor knows it would be ‘game over’ if he fought me

Lol don’t get mad when people point out you’re uneducated. To use your favourite phrase you seem triggered. Maybe get an adult who is capable of reading and writing at an adult level to check your posts.

Man, you're a annoying in a pouty child way. If you looking for spelling errors and grammar infractions then stop hating and follow because I can drop bombs. Miss wordz, drop sentences, blackout & posts in rooms I've never been? Gets worse on weed & whisky, but my Sherbros been there did that and laugh @ it's only you little pissed on f*kers who can't take getting a strip torn from them so they snivel & post triggered waiting for their moment to get you, this ain't it son, come back and try again...

To be fair, I suspect there has to be SOME reason they never released the full video of their spar

Man, you're a annoying in a pouty child way. If you looking for spelling errors and grammar infractions then stop hating and follow because I can drop bombs. Miss wordz, drop sentences, blackout & posts in rooms I've never been? Gets worse on weed & whisky, but my Sherbros been there did that and laugh @ it's only you little pissed on f*kers who can't take getting a strip torn from them so they snivel & post triggered waiting for their moment to get you, this ain't it son, come back and try again...
Delusions of grandeur and uneducated? Wow that’s just pathetic.

Only way Paulie beats McGregor in boxing or bareknuckle at this point is if McGregor has a heart attack after gassing..

But tbh BKB full fight is like 10 or 12mins? Conor over two rounds is a monster. Artem is a smaller.. less skilled and far weaker punched (almost Paulie level)

Conor's celebrity would have to have fallen.

What was that 8 bit Nintendo game where you went to the herb store to buy dragon feet or stone hands.

“The only guy that doesn’t want to make Malignaggi-McGregor is McGregor and anybody directly involved with him because they understand the game is over once that fight happens.”

Paulie Malignaggi is at it again.

This is the second time the former boxing world champion has called out Conor McGregor since signing with Bare Knuckle FC last month, and this time, he’s going after the whisky.

Malignaggi, who has had a grudge to settle with McGregor ever since ‘The Notorious’ released footage of their much talked about sparring session in the lead-up to the Floyd Mayweather bout, said he would beat the Irishman so bad that people would eventually stop drinking his Proper No. 12 Irish whisky.

“The only guy that doesn’t want to make Malignaggi-McGregor is McGregor and anybody directly involved with him because they understand the game is over once that fight happens,” Malignaggi told Luke Thomas on a recent edition of The MMA Hour, per MMA Fighting’s Alexander K. Lee. “The show, the game, the flaunting, everything’s over. Because once I beat the shit out of you after all the past we’ve had and all the lies you’ve told, you’re done, you’re history. Nobody will ever want to remember you again. So you can’t have that. Not even his Proper whiskey would sell anymore.”

Carrying on, Malignaggi said he would ‘embarrass’ and ‘emasculate’ McGregor in the boxing ring.

“But with Paulie Malignaggi, the perception is you knocked him down,” he said. “The perception is you beat him up. Now you’re going to wind up in a fight with him and he’s going to beat the f*ck out of you all over the place. And he’s going to make you look stupid doing it. Conor knows. Conor sparred me. I don’t just beat the shit out of you, now I’m going to talk shit. I’m gonna embarrass you. I’m gonna emasculate you while I’m doing it. And you’re not gonna like it. It’s not just gonna be a loss, it’s gonna be an embarrassment.

“People will not forgive you for the loss, not just because of the embarrassment of it, but because you lied to them. Your fans will forgive you if they’re true fans, for losing. They will not forgive you for lying to them. And because of the lie, they would never forgive him. So no matter for all the money in the world, Conor cannot fight me.”

It’s teased that Malignaggi will make his BKFC debt against McGregor’s teammate, Artem Lobov, who is set to fight Jason Knight in a bare knuckle contest on April 6.

This is old news. Paulie just got beat by Artem.

DIRTY_phpQW3UQ3.jpg

Where I come from people like this get slapped until they start dressing like a man.
This troia ain't orange, he ain't no Italian.

Well, i guess we can let this go now right?

He got whooped by the guy Conor sends to the corner store to get his cigarettes.

Back