News Paulie Malignaggi: Conor McGregor knows it would be ‘game over’ if he fought me

Paulie is absolutely shot to shit, Conor would have a solid chance against him in a boxing or BKB fight at this point tbh.

look Paulie doesn't have it anymore

its going to be very apparent this weekend

then he can finally shut up

edit: whoops, forgot Artem is fighting Knight

Still waiting on Conor to fly over to "defend his friend". Maybe he really does fear the pillow hands of Malinaggi

Paulie obviously wins in straight boxing but BKFC is way more like mma boxing, I think Conor will have better mobility and accuracy under those rules and be too much for Paulie to handle.

Ok, I was like should I say something? Are these red flags I'm seeing from Paulie? Is this "Stalking now"..? Paulie wants a money and Conor playing tease afraid to get beat up by anyone in boxing/mma better you stays retired and tweets...
Jesus Christ are your retarded or something?

tYIJPLZ.gif

DIRTY_phpQW3UQ3.jpg

Where I come from people like this get slapped until they start dressing like a man.
Where I come from, Boxers have made the walk to the ring dressed like such since before my 41yrs on this earth began, and acting like men in the ring.

This is why the Heavies are shit, fucking Conor threads.

Jesus Christ are your retarded or something?

tYIJPLZ.gif

Poor you, still triggered and still trying to get back the skin I tore off you the other day, keep trying son this ^^^ is not good enough. Retarded, really..? What are you like 14,15,..?

Stay <24> & crying <DCrying>

Poor you, still triggered and still trying to get back the skin I tore off you the other day, keep trying son this ^^^ is not good enough. Retarded, really..? What are you like 14,15,..?

Stay <24> & crying <DCrying>
Tell me English isn't your first language then at least you'd have an excuse for butchering it so badly.

Tell me English isn't your first language then at least you'd have an excuse for butchering it so badly.

I don't know maybe Aussie's just can't read..? <Fedor23> Get your mom to translate son.

I don't know maybe Aussie's just can't read..? <Fedor23> Get your mom to translate son.
Your sister wife could help you, two birds one stone. " Paulie wants a money and Conor playing tease afraid to get beat up by anyone in boxing/mma better you stays retired and tweets..." Nothing grammatically wrong with that at all you illiterate inbred. Bet you think your nickname is actually how you spell pain as well.

Your sister wife could help you, two birds one stone. " Paulie wants a money and Conor playing tease afraid to get beat up by anyone in boxing/mma better you stays retired and tweets..." Nothing grammatically wrong with that at all you illiterate inbred. Bet you think your nickname is actually how you spell pain as well.

It's too early for your crying and pouting young man come back this afternoon and try recover your bruised ego, I'm sipping my coffee and reading posts from adults at this time< was that english enough for you..?

It's too early for your crying and pouting young man come back this afternoon and try recover your bruised ego, I'm sipping my coffee and reading posts from adults at this time< was that english enough for you..?
Lol don’t get mad when people point out you’re uneducated. To use your favourite phrase you seem triggered. Maybe get an adult who is capable of reading and writing at an adult level to check your posts.

Back