PAULIE MALIGNAGGI CLOWNS CONOR MCGREGOR SWERVIN "A-- WHOOPINS" FROM KHABIB AND TONY FERGUSON

hearing him talk and how he "jokingly" tries to psychoanalyze conor makes me think that he spends a lot of time thinking about conor...which is a sad, sad thing.

Paulie is not the type of guy you would like to hang out with...Always complaining and going back to past negative events.

I mostly agree.

There are no more 3-and-something fighters, old veterans, short-notice opponents (hopefully) and middle of the pack fighters to pad Conor's UFC record.

The walls are closing in on McGregor, and he would rather get stripped and take the time to fill some of the gaping holes in his game. He is too old to significantly improve his cardiopulmonary endurance (without the use of science and technology).

However, he can improve his wrestling skills, and I think he is taking the time off to do this. The guy is smart enough to know that he doesn't have the best probability of going through Khabib then Tony (or vice versa).

What he can do is let Tony or Khabib eliminate each other, and if he beats the winner, then he never has to fight the loser, because his fans will defend him with MMAth, "Conor beat Tony/Khabib, that means he beat them both." LOL

hearing him talk and how he "jokingly" tries to psychoanalyze conor makes me think that he spends a lot of time thinking about conor...which is a sad, sad thing.

Is what most of these conor "haters" do here as well.

<Fedor23>

Ironically enough, I feel like paulie likes to be the center of attention too.

I mostly agree.

There are no more 3-and-something fighters, old veterans, short-notice opponents (hopefully) and middle of the pack fighters to pad Conor's UFC record.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you open up with something like that?

Paulie is annoying but at least he is a former champ. Why can't he have an opinion but all of the scrubs on here can??

Paulie is not the type of guy you would like to hang out with...Always complaining and going back to past negative events.

He's that guy who still reminds you of something embarrassing that happened when you were 12 years old every chance he gets.

If I was Paulie I would be more concerned that a guy with no professional boxing experience was giving me a very hard time in sparring and I now talked about him all the time like a scorned women.

Amazes me how he can talk so much shit about a guy who would beat the living shit out of him in a real fight

He's just like any other hater in that way.

Good thread. But it could really use some more capitalization.

That guy is legit mentally unhealthy

LOL at Paulie talking about Conor crying out for attention. Hypocrite.

Paulie still obsessed with Conor like a psycho ex

Give it a rest. This level of butthurt is pathetic.

desperate attention whore...
The media guy did ask him the question.. it's not like he asked the media the guy the question.. never hear Paulie bring it up any longer unless he's asked when interviewed, which every media person does when they see him.

Amazes me how he can talk so much shit about a guy who would beat the living shit out of him in a real fight

Paulie's from the streets; he's been in more real fights than Conor has collected welfare checks. He repeatedly questioned Conor's manhood in public and did it to his face. If Conor could've done something, he'd have done it already. But real fights isn't something Conor actually does. He doesn't want any of Paulie.

Pauline use to say this type of diatribe against Manny... for some reason he seems to go on personal crusades against other fighters which actually just ends up making him look like a clown himself.

How long have you been using the Internet ? you shouldn't post all caps it means you're shouting like an asshole

Back