Paulie has glass hands, if he doesn't finish artem within 60 seconds he will lose

Paulie's glass hands have no power.
I know that's true Mike was trained to throw everything with bad intentions and had crazy power to begin with. Maybe Paulie always had brittle hands which amplified that no power even more. Still though this doesn't seem very smart on his part. Hope he's getting compensated well.

Paulie is out of his element here. Plus he's comig from the commentator desk.

Paulie is going to fuck this dude up man, you guys are crazy.

Yeah BKB really seems to be more about savagery than skill. We will see what happens.

People said Floyd had weak hands because he breaks them all the time but he still KOed Artem’s daddy

You guys are insane. Paulie is going to beat up Artem

Paulie might just out class him with movement and reach, landing little relative to the normal BK fights.

I can also see his hands breaking.

You punch differently in boxing than in BKB
Speed matters more than power

We have 27 bones in one hand. You can still punch if one of them is broken. Paulie and Floyd did many rounds in their career with broken hands.
Did a few rounds of sparring with a broken hand, which was extremely stupid and it hurt, but not that much. You can definately keep fighting.

Artem sucks and wouldn't even connect at more than 15%

Paulie is going to fuck this dude up man, you guys are crazy.

You guys are insane. Paulie is going to beat up Artem
<TheWire1>

They both broke their hands as it seems or at least severely sprained them unsure...........

Let us know? :oops:

Hey, my prediction was decent lol. He did break his hands but continued to do nothing. He might have squeaked out the UD if he threw more but he was basically avoiding engagement. I don't understand when people predict one side is going to dominate in something that's basically a coin toss which this fight was. Lobov just walked him down while Paulie would go to the stomach a lot and circle away. I thought it was going to be a split decision because it really was uneventful. I had an inkling there would be injuries that would make this a lackluster fight which it was. I have no problem with them giving Artem the win.

@D 1 Wrestler everyone gets it right once in while.. you're prediction is still at 10%

Imagine Conor in there bare knuckle with Paulie LOL. He would have wrecked Paulie violently. That sparring session was legit guys. Conor clowned him. Paulie has ZERO power. None..

Back