Paulie has glass hands, if he doesn't finish artem within 60 seconds he will lose

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
From the horses mouth from his fight with cotto:

Malignaggi told BoxingScene.com, "I hurt both of my hands. See what I am talking about," as he showed me his hands. "I was just starting to step on the gas when I hurt them. People bitch about me not stepping it up but I have been dealing with this sh*t (his hands) my whole career."

Artem is GOAT. Pauli, the fat guido is fucked

Glass hands vs Adamantium hands... Artem is gonna KO paulie

You punch differently in boxing than in BKB
Speed matters more than power

artem-lobov-vs-jason-knight36.jpg

You punch differently in boxing than in BKB
Speed matters more than power
Boxers would have a tougher time transitioning to a non padded hand than an mma fighter. A lot of boxing strikes are very damaging to knuckles

Boxers would have a tougher time transitioning to a non padded hand than an mma fighter. A lot of boxing strikes are very damaging to knuckles
Yes, they are
That's why Paulie broke his hands
He was punching with boxing technique, which would normaly break your hands. Gloves offer protection, but his hands are too weak to take it anyway
Unless he doesn't prepare himself for BK, he should win

Paulie has never had a fight without cushions on his hands. He won’t take this fight after seeing last night.

If I were a fighter with career long problems with my knuckles and hands, I would never sign for a bare knuckle fight.

No way Paulie gets out without breaking at least one hand. After seeing Artem’s fight, Paulie is probably realizing he is a boxing athlete, not a fucking savage.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if he has a change of heart. This bare knuckle fighting is serious shit.

I was just watching old interviews with the guy and his hands are pretty much in the same state as Floyd's. You don't hit as hard without the gloves which is why these guys faces are so banged up with bruises and cuts from the accumulative damage. He probably hasn't said much because he see's these peoples hands swelling up like melons lol. He may get an injury before it even happens and back out. I wouldn't fucking do it but maybe he needs the money idk.

If it does happen I have Paulie taking a UD or he breaks his damn hand and can't continue.

Fuck.
I gotta watch Artem vs. Knight.

Sounds like the JBGs blessed us.

We have 27 bones in one hand. You can still punch if one of them is broken. Paulie and Floyd did many rounds in their career with broken hands.
Did a few rounds of sparring with a broken hand, which was extremely stupid and it hurt, but not that much. You can definately keep fighting.

Artem sucks and wouldn't even connect at more than 15%

Not gonna lie this Paulie breaking his hands was one of the first things that went through my mind when thinking of the hypothetical fight.

Tyson after 1 punch and Mitch Greens face..lol
a6ec4acd4a61710220bbc6fb69751e5f.png

possible.
hand durability seems like a key component in human cock fighting

Back