Media Paulie denies potential fight with "no balls" Conor, says another lame ploy to keep Conor relevant

Who is he kidding? No one would know who mallinaggi is if it wasn't for Conor blessing him by knocking his bum arse out.
I mean, other than the being the guy that got publicly humiliated by broner.

Who is he kidding? No one would know who mallinaggi is if it wasn't for Conor blessing him by knocking his bum arse out.
I mean, other than the being the guy that got publicly humiliated by broner.
Do you know what a knockout is?

And fucking paulie who? Lmao that guy needs something to talk about Conor don't. Keep trying paulie

As long as Floyd stays in the headlines Conor will always have something to talk about.

Conor is Floyd’s weekend pussy.

Don't worry, soon enough Conor will be irrelavent. He will be off hiding somewhere in the cave in Ireland, sitting on his pallet of his cheap ass whiskey that doesn't ever sell. I'd say give it 4 or so more fights before he quits.
Conor is the first UFC fighter that made FORTUNE. He will be financially fine till the end of his days. Same as his children. Now Chabib is trying to do the same. I dont think he will able to do it. Love or hate Conor but you have to give it to him he managed to get the best what he coumd get.

so Paulie is under the impression that Conor needs to mention him to stay relevant?

Conor is the first UFC fighter that made FORTUNE. He will be financially fine till the end of his days. Same as his children. Now Chabib is trying to do the same. I dont think he will able to do it. Love or hate Conor but you have to give it to him he managed to get the best what he coumd get.
Who fucking cares about money? You think Lebron fans are talking about how much money Lebron has when he lost to the GS warriors? You think Tom Brady fans are talking about how much money he has or his wife is a supermodel after they got curb stomped in the SuperBowl last year? Are we fans paying to watch those in the UFC fight, or are we paying to see how big their bank account is?

Who fucking cares about money? You think Lebron fans are talking about how much money Lebron has when he lost to the GS warriors? You think Tom Brady fans are talking about how much money he has or his wife is a supermodel after they got curb stomped in the SuperBowl last year? Are we fans paying to watch those in the UFC fight, or are we paying to see how big their bank account is?
It's all they have left.

Conor's bank account fans
{<jordan}

this is why i cant chat here lolz there is no actual intelligent places to talk mma with people who actually train and understand this art

Back