Media Paulie denies potential fight with "no balls" Conor, says another lame ploy to keep Conor relevant

Yes, Conor is the one trying to remain relevant here

imagine Paulie thinkin somebody is using his name to stay relevant LOL

This is #1 Bullshit. I can confirm 3 US states do not even have his Wiskey in their Database. PA,NJ, and OH. I can't comment on other US states but i dare you to show me one receipt from any of the 3 states i mentioned.

LOL I live in NJ and work in PA and Proper 12 is on the shelves in both states. I'm a big bourbon drinker so I'm in liquor stores pretty regularly and I've been seeing it since the Khabib fight.

I'm not buying that garbage though so you won't be seeing a receipt from me.

You are delusional hater. Proper twelve sells very well and haters also emptied August&McGregor stocks in record time.
Oh it sells well? That don't mean his whiskey is shit. In fact, it is just hype right now, give it time and people will take the shades off and see the shit that it is.

Don't worry, soon enough Conor will be irrelavent. He will be off hiding somewhere in the cave in Ireland, sitting on his pallet of his cheap ass whiskey that doesn't ever sell. I'd say give it 4 or so more fights before he quits.

How was your life when he was relavant ?

Lol

His whisky literally sells out you fucktard

And lol if you think he wants more than four more fights.

You're epic failing nuub
When did I say he didn't want more than 4 fights? He can want all the fights he wants but I'm saying after going on a 4 fight losing streak, he is just going to retire early. It is obvious that all his fans can only mention his bank account and not his fighting anymore, so I think he runs from the sport after falling off a cliff and rides off into the sunset in his rental Benz.

Paulie looks like a woman who takes hormones so she can grow facial hair

Has the brawl situation even been dealt with by now? Didn't both his and Khabib's hearings get delayed?

I don't expect a fight for either before August.

And yes they are trying to keep Conor in the news. We all know that.
The meeting takes place at the end the month

You are delusional hater. Proper twelve sells very well and haters also emptied August&McGregor stocks in record time.
It's a fad whiskey that isn't getting repeat buyers other than Conor fans. In 2 years time it'll be on it's way out after everyone got a chance to try it. In 5 years time, no one will remember it was even a thing.

Quit your dicksucking for all things Conor and stop defending sub-par quality whiskey thats nothing but a gimmick. No respectable whiskey drinker will continually drink it. It's made for casuals who don't know what good whiskey is and need someone to tell them what to like.

I wonder how much Coke Conor is doing for him to be wanting a big payday ASAP.

ProperTwelve is just a fad. Itl disappear as soon as McGregor starts losing more. Jus wait for Khabib to Destroy the leprachaun again.

Who gives a fuck about those shithole states?

See the above post before you embarrass yourself further.

He only knows cos he saltily drove through all three trying to find a bottle so he could complain about how shit it is in a YouTube video that only gets a couple views.

The only Conor fans has left are his money fans. Conor gets starched by all top LW's and even Pauli.

ha ha , I am the one crying now ?

dont buy all the hype , just use your brain, believe me it is not that hard.
you are following the biggest hype job in mma and now you are following a whiskey.

Conor posted, time for Paulie to have a mental breakdown

ha ha , I am the one crying now ?

dont buy all the hype , just use your brain, believe me it is not that hard.
you are following the biggest hype job in mma and now you are following a whiskey.

You're a dolt

Back