Media Paulie denies potential fight with "no balls" Conor, says another lame ploy to keep Conor relevant

so, how we do know that it sells a lot ?
that guy was claiming they are just doing fine.
we dont know how good only by google !!!
I don’t know how it sells
I’m just saying there are a lot of different opinions
It’s probably doing well as weather it’s good or not people are buying it
Perry loves it lol

Don't worry, soon enough Conor will be irrelavent. He will be off hiding somewhere in the cave in Ireland, sitting on his pallet of his cheap ass whiskey that doesn't ever sell. I'd say give it 4 or so more fights before he quits.
Only they can't keep that cheap ass whiskey on the shelves and are having to restrict sales to 2 bottles per person, nice story though hahaha

You are delusional hater. Proper twelve sells very well and haters also emptied August&McGregor stocks in record time.
Who gives a shit if it sells well when it smells and tastes like fucking horse piss? It's a laughable product.

One of the best thing the MayMac shitshow.... for me... was the discovery of Mr. Malignagi.
What an absolute stud! Recognize a real Don when you see one!

The Many Faces of Mr. Malignagi

SEDUCTION
M66EkZ4.gif

CONFIDENCE
v9fttA4.gif

FUNNY
aKuGTic.gif

COMPOSURE (akka "Relax I´m a Fighter")
giphy.gif

IMPERTURBABILITY (akka "He thinks I´m a fan or something")
TCJANF1.gif

#PaulaBless
#Malignagi4President
<{danawhoah}><36><{cruzshake}>

One of the best thing the MayMac shitshow.... for me... was the discovery of Mr. Malignagi.
What an absolute stud! Recognize a real Don when you see one!

The Many Faces of Mr. Malignagi

SEDUCTION
M66EkZ4.gif

CONFIDENCE
v9fttA4.gif

FUNNY
aKuGTic.gif

COMPOSURE (akka "Relax I´m a Fighter")
giphy.gif

IMPERTURBABILITY (akka "He thinks I´m a fan or something")
TCJANF1.gif

#PaulaBless
#Malignagi4President
<{danawhoah}><36><{cruzshake}>

Why do you do this??

<31>

Who gives a shit if it sells well when it smells and tastes like fucking horse piss? It's a laughable product.

It's a mixer that's priced accordingly. It isn't being sold as premium whiskey.

Has the brawl situation even been dealt with by now? Didn't both his and Khabib's hearings get delayed?

I don't expect a fight for either before August.

And yes they are trying to keep Conor in the news. We all know that.

True mate but welcome on the beautiful era of the people who judge a video on a few secondes, not caring what could have been done before or after. And a big laugh at the people defending the Whiskey thing while we are on a MMA forum ....

What a time to be alive

<13>

Both of these guys seem to enjoy talking more than fighting these days. A twitter fight is the only fight going down between these guys. Also, Conor seems mostly focused on money & business these days (absolutely nothing wrong with that)... but where is the $$$ to be made fighting fucking Paulie Malignaggi? Conor would be the A side and the B side in this fight... Even boxing fans don't give a shit about Paulie.
Yes but then he should stop talking about fighting paulie then.

This is #1 Bullshit. I can confirm 3 US states do not even have his Wiskey in their Database. PA,NJ, and OH. I can't comment on other US states but i dare you to show me one receipt from any of the 3 states i mentioned.
I don't have any opinion on McGregor's whiskey brand. I've never had it and likely never will. But this argument is a bit odd.

1. US states have widely varying liquor laws. Pointing out three exceptions has little to do with whether a particular wine, whiskey, or beer is doing well.
2. A quick google search turned up a dozen or so retailers in NJ who sell Proper Twelve, for example, M and D Fine Wine and Spirits in Trenton sell it for $27.99 a bottle.

Back