Media Paulie denies potential fight with "no balls" Conor, says another lame ploy to keep Conor relevant

Don't worry, soon enough Conor will be irrelavent. He will be off hiding somewhere in the cave in Ireland, sitting on his pallet of his cheap ass whiskey that doesn't ever sell. I'd say give it 4 or so more fights before he quits.

This is #1 Bullshit. I can confirm 3 US states do not even have his Wiskey in their Database. PA,NJ, and OH. I can't comment on other US states but i dare you to show me one receipt from any of the 3 states i mentioned.

Who gives a fuck about those shithole states?

See the above post before you embarrass yourself further.

oh the irony, Paulie is the clown who talks about Conor every chance he gets the stay relevant lol Conor can fuck off for a year again and when he comes back he becomes more relevant then 99% of the roster FACT

Sounds more like Paulie keeps talking about Conor to keep himself relevant.

Paulie's right, Conor will never fight him. Losing to Mayweather is one thing, but losing to Paulie is quite another. And Conor knows even pillowfists Paulie TKOs him, so he's not going down that route.

Good on Paulie for not begging for it. He's playing it down. If Conor wants this fight, he'll have to come to Paulie. Paulie isn't coming to him.

If Paulie Maligaligaglnaggi is so confident, why doesn't he challenge Conor to an MMA match? Because Conor would send that pillow-fisted bum to the canvas and choke him out in under a minute.

Paulie's right, Conor will never fight him. Losing to Mayweather is one thing, but losing to Paulie is quite another. And Conor knows even pillowfists Paulie TKOs him, so he's not going down that route.

Good on Paulie for not begging for it. He's playing it down. If Conor wants this fight, he'll have to come to Paulie. Paulie isn't coming to him.
BelatedDisloyalEagle-size_restricted.gif

<36>

Lol @ all the Paulie fan boys

What happened to them releasing the whole video of the two sparring after the Mayweather fight?

If hey had anything other than 5 seconds of footage they would show it already not drag it out for bullshit doco

Conor haters are marks. Paulie has been irrelevant for a bloody long time, but the idiots act as if it wasn’t the case because he talks shit about the irish clown.

Takes one to know one.

What happened to them releasing the whole video of the two sparring after the Mayweather fight?

If hey had anything other than 5 seconds of footage they would show it already not drag it out for bullshit doco
True mate but welcome on the beautiful era of the people who judge a video on a few secondes, not caring what could have been done before or after. And a big laugh at the people defending the Whiskey thing while we are on a MMA forum ....

Conor haters are getting pathetic with their wishfull thinking... It amuses me!

When did mcgregor say this is happening ???
Some cuck on Twitter used mcgregors name for clout and you shertards ate it all up
Unless it’s coming from someone legit don’t believe the bullshit Conor Rumors

If Paulie Maligaligaglnaggi is so confident, why doesn't he challenge Conor to an MMA match? Because Conor would send that pillow-fisted bum to the canvas and choke him out in under a minute.
So conor can't strike with a past his prime pillow fisted boxer?

Wait we already learnt that.

I know that Conor is a UFC fighter but why would you post this thread under UFC discussion. Even if this bout were to happen, it would be surely a boxing bout.

Back