Media Paulie denies potential fight with "no balls" Conor, says another lame ploy to keep Conor relevant

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Of course, Conor is the king of bulls**t so I would not be surprised if this Conor having his team put out rumours just to keep his name in the headlines.”

"Yesterday [Tuesday], Tenshin Nasukawa shut him down by telling him he needs to make 58 kilos for a fight,” the 38-year-old said. “Now suddenly, the next day, he is another headline negotiating?”

“I assure you he will never fight me,” the Brooklyn native said. “No balls wasn’t a catchphrase, it is a fact.”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc...egotiations-Not-Underway-UFC-News-Boxing-News

Last edited:
Conor is feeling it these days. Constantly referencing Floyd like a bitter ex girlfriend while Floyd is about to get a restraining order, getting triggered on twitter, calling out managers because they said Holloway would starch him.

Am I the only one who, when reading payli malinaggi's name, pictures the situation's face?

Don't worry, soon enough Conor will be irrelavent. He will be off hiding somewhere in the cave in Ireland, sitting on his pallet of his cheap ass whiskey that doesn't ever sell. I'd say give it 4 or so more fights before he quits.

Ban

Irrelevant posting

R-8663304-1466258117-4763.jpeg.jpg

Don't worry, soon enough Conor will be irrelavent. He will be off hiding somewhere in the cave in Ireland, sitting on his pallet of his cheap ass whiskey that doesn't ever sell. I'd say give it 4 or so more fights before he quits.

Lol

His whisky literally sells out you fucktard

And lol if you think he wants more than four more fights.

You're epic failing nuub

Paulie Malignaggi says, "Conor is on the way out. Aura destroyed. Facade as been exposed."

Paulie Bless 2019.

Conor haters are marks. Paulie has been irrelevant for a bloody long time, but the idiots act as if it wasn’t the case because he talks shit about the irish clown.

Lol

His whisky literally sells out you fucktard
This is #1 Bullshit. I can confirm 3 US states do not even have his Wiskey in their Database. PA,NJ, and OH. I can't comment on other US states but i dare you to show me one receipt from any of the 3 states i mentioned.

You realize between his contract and how fast his whiskey is selling, you couldn't be any further from the truth even if he never wins again

And fucking paulie who? Lmao that guy needs something to talk about Conor don't. Keep trying paulie

Both of these guys seem to enjoy talking more than fighting these days. A twitter fight is the only fight going down between these guys. Also, Conor seems mostly focused on money & business these days (absolutely nothing wrong with that)... but where is the $$$ to be made fighting fucking Paulie Malignaggi? Conor would be the A side and the B side in this fight... Even boxing fans don't give a shit about Paulie.

Back