Paulie broke both hands (PICS)

Where's his badass points for being a badass? Don't tell me he just broke his hand?

and after that you went into your parents garage and
perfected some light saber moves.

A real killing machine <Lmaoo>

FpWB.gif

No need to be so ashamed of your own past that you imagine other people do the same thing and try to mock them for it.

Besides, your moves in this clip are not uncoordinated at all for someone suffering from severe mental retardation.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean they're broken.

I have no reason/ desire to doubt Paulie, but yeah, if you wanna talk broken hands show an x-ray like Barnett or Nelson did.

Swollen doesn't equal broken, Tomasz Adamek showed something similar after a boxing fight and he was back in training in two weeks.

I watched it and I think he lost. He won 1 and 2. 3 was close and he lost 4 and 5. He mightve lost under boxing rules too
Then you don't know how to score boxing rules. Swinging at air and being aggressive doesn't win you fights.

But the Conortards said they weren't broken!!!1!1

See guys, all we need is a pic like this for Conor's foot in the Khabib fight.

they should add a pic of his broken sould after khabib smashed him too

So the guy isnt even a power puncher and manages to break both hands? Porcelain baby hands.

That’s what my hands look like after I beat off. Nothing to see here. Ive made it through countless sessions. No excuses

How does breaking a hand in BARE KNUCKLE boxing qualify as an excuse? That's like saying your board got slippery in surfing.

Breaking: Man with easily broken hands breaks hands.

I guess the fans are the real losers here.

Respect to Paulie, an incredibly annoying person but at least he's not bitching and moaning in defeat. He lost the fight in my opinion and maybe it would have gone different if he didn't injure his hands. Who knows and who cares, it wasn't a great fight but it was a great spectacle.

Well that's why barenuckle boxing is kinda stupid. The hand is way to fragile for that. There's a reason martial arts practiced without gloves like kyukushin don't allow punches to the head. Too many broken hands and too many cuts.

Artem suffered a broken hand too. Not exactly sure why the Conor/Artem mouth-breathers are laughing about in this thread. But I guess it's expected for people who never stepped foot in a combat sport gym.

He did it for the money and the possibility to talk Conor into a fight, it had nothing to do with experiences or life.

He fought a fucking low tier MMA fighter that has the reach of a flyweight, and got busted up. There is more to boxing than punches. Where was his head movement, foot work, and defense. Paulie got drowned and battered by a guy who wouldn’t even have been in the UFC without Conor.
did you even watch the fight? artem literally hit nothing outside of 1 clinch, if you did watch it again but this time without ur boxinghate tinted glasses and u might see how pathetic artem looked

Who gives a shit he was probably throwing the same way as he does with the 12 oz gloves. He doesn't seem to intelligent.

Pretty much everyone knew that was gonna happen.

Gloves give strikers the ability to throw harder punches than they normally could. Throw a proper punch without gloves on, with a good amount of force, and you'll probably break your hand. At least, without hand conditioning, you will.

Last edited:
"BKF, sign up to break your hands and get big gashes."

Back