Paulie broke both hands (PICS)

Respect to Pauline

All shit talk aside I've always liked him

Boy is a beast on the mic but deep down he's aight

Anyone that uses the word "Contards" should delete their account immediately or come out of the closet at their soonest convenience. Bro, how old are you - seriously? Have you thought of renting a room with @Hitto and CoGar?

Paulie gave an honest but salty account. I respect him but he got his ass whupped by Artem. It takes courage to put it all on the line and risk an embarrassment.

Anyone that uses the term salty in relation to attitude should delete their account immediately.

One of Artems hands looked just as bad, only difference is he said fuck it and still threw it...

Goats have really hard skulls, glass hands didn't stand a chance

Take the former champ and the shitty MMA fighter part out of it. And just watch it as 2 guys fighting and tell me Artem won that fight. I can't stand Paulie the douche more than anyone. But come on now.
It was a toss up. I’ve seen worse decisions. If worse case scenario that was a draw. Artem dished the real damage and Paulie had the “landed” advantage but then again was pushed against the ropes most of the fight.

Show me proof that Paulie won that fight besides having the hits landed advantage. Which has shown to mean little to the judges. Ask Condit about the Robbie fight.

jeff7b9 said:
Paulie breaking his hand or better BOTH hands, immediately is the dream!

That is probably the only way it is competitive and maybe even Artem does damage.

Called it!

Paulie's message is a perfect snapshot of why he is generally regarded as a douche.........

90% of the message seems heartfelt, sincere and respectful and then he goes and finishes it with "I have been able to accomplish more as mainly a 1 handed fighter than most fighters accomplish with 2 hands."

What a guy.

what part of that isn't true?

But the Conortards said they weren't broken!!!1!1

See guys, all we need is a pic like this for Conor's foot in the Khabib fight.

I'd watch your mouth broseph, King Conor and Lord Artem see all and know all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Bareknuckle just seems pointless and unnecessary. Lots of broken hands and cuts and few if any KO's.

LOL he referred to his own hands as brittle. Fucking hell, he must read Sherdog.

This was pretty much expected the second the fight was officially announced. Still don't know why he agreed to it other than the handsome pay day. He had to know his hands wouldn't hold up, and could very well cost him the fight.

Because he really wanted that money.
Pure greed.

It was hilarious because his fists were obviously not going to hold up and he was set to suffer a humiliating loss to MMA’s biggest joke (Artem and his t-Rex reach).

He let himself be humiliated more than even before lol.

Anyone that uses the term salty in relation to attitude should delete their account immediately.
Bro, you are the biggest loser on here - which says a lot. Get over your obsession with another man and please seek a women immediately. Honestly, you need help.

Where does it say he broke them?

Artem's hands were swollen as well right after the fight not days after like Paulie

Conor said he broke his foot 3 weeks earlier, but a fucking broken bone takes longer to heal

He might have tore his acl, but I will need more Than a sore losers word, If I'm to believe he broke his foot

Khabib owns him!!
Everything physical wise prefight proves otherwise. From the pre fight workout to the half ass kick he threw at the weigh ins. I don't believe one bit he broke his foot. No evidence, non whatsoever. Huggers love to use that gif of Conor semi stumbling on his ft during the fight, I believe he was shaky legs because of the opponent. Not because of this phantom broken foot.

It was a toss up. I’ve seen worse decisions. If worse case scenario that was a draw. Artem dished the real damage and Paulie had the “landed” advantage but then again was pushed against the ropes most of the fight.

Show me proof that Paulie won that fight besides having the hits landed advantage. Which has shown to mean little to the judges. Ask Condit about the Robbie fight.
Boxing's different though. I get this wasn't boxing style judging though. But we treating it like a boxing style fight that Paulie lost in. Either way the only way it got better is if Artem knocked him out. Artem made a comment before the fight saying how he's built for this and Paulie isn't, and it was true. Artem looked tougher. Paulie just won the sport part of the match if it was judged based off the sport of boxing.

That doesn't mean they're broken.

I've actually trained my hands to punch without wearing gloves by punching hard objects like trees wrapped in a layer of leather. It is very easy to get your hands to swell up like that, a full powered jab would do it. It is painful, but it goes away in a week.

Back