Media Pauli Training Footage

this fight has me very disappointed in sherdog. so many people are giving artem a chance here. This is going to be like a man vs a child in there. Its literally, and this is no exaggeration..........

A WORLD CHAMP BOXER VS ATERM IN BOXING!!!!!!!

LMAO. how can you fucks not see this? broken hands or not hes not losing to artem.
In straight up boxing Artem has no chance...but IF Paulie breaks his hands in the first 2 rounds it can be pretty interesting.

Paulie was an elite boxer but that was around 2008-12. He was already considered washed up by 2013.

If he tries to ko Artem in the first, he might hurt himself. If he decides to pick his shot and work around his jab...then yeah Artem is fucked.

I must admit that I'm way more invested in this fight than I thought I would be.

War Artem!!!

he definitely punches better than Rounda, that's for sure

we should see the difference in a world champion boxer and a tough guy with power, but little technique. paulie should be able to do enough damage to get the fight stopped.
Common sense dictates that, but I see Lobov rushing to clinch and wrestling him for a bit, dirty box Handy Randy style and trying his greatest to avoid a boxing match. Paulie is clearly a world class craftsman, but this aint boxing and that is the only reason why it's interesting. I just think how good Floyd looked in his pad work and then he lost the first half of the fight to Conor - whether he 'meant to' or not is a different matter, but it was shocking. It would have been fun to see that fight with no gloves and clinch fighting like this - good news is Artem is a poor man's Conor and Paulie is a poor man's Floyd, so this is second best.

this fight has me very disappointed in sherdog. so many people are giving artem a chance here. This is going to be like a man vs a child in there. Its literally, and this is no exaggeration..........

LMAO. how can you fucks not see this? broken hands or not hes not losing to artem.
Jesus christ where are all of you coming from this morning?

In straight up boxing Artem has no chance...but IF Paulie breaks his hands in the first 2 rounds it can be pretty interesting.

Paulie was an elite boxer but that was around 2008-12. He was already considered washed up by 2013.

If he tries to ko Artem in the first, he might hurt himself. If he decides to pick his shot and work around his jab...then yeah Artem is fucked.

I must admit that I'm way more invested in this fight than I thought I would be.

War Artem!!!
I don't even know if he has to break his hands. Its not boxing and the rule set is so different. Artem can just clinch and wrestle box for five rounds, does not have to box at range.

Haven't seen this posted yet...

Dang he looks good wish Ronda Rousey had that head movement, she would have been a beast. but defense doesnt win fights, his hands are going to break and he will either quit or get knocked out by wild punching Artem

Sherdogger is better than that bro, it's partly due to Polly being the most hated character.

Polly - Almost 100% unlikeable.

I want Lobov to win so bad but Paulie is going to destroy him... I really hope Lobov pulls it off but i don't see it at least they can clinch... He is a two-division champ in boxing you guys gotta understand the difference between a tough MMA fighter and someone who was VERY good in boxing. If Artem wins it's going to be amazing tho.

pauli looks old and shit lmao Artem will knoch im out

give me 2 weeks and i would KO Pauli LOL

Woah you should train ufc bro... you also would ko the entire heavyweight division! two weeks lmfao. It's hilarious when random sherdoggers talking about training for 2 weeks beating pro fighters. Paulie would destroy you with his hands tied behind his back while being drunk+high+on any other drug can imagine. Its sad ur making me defend Paulie who i can't stand.

Last edited:

Because the same fucks thought that Conor would take Floyd's head...clean...off.

<Dany07>

Paulie needs to have them hands registered as deadly weapons immediately

He. Is. Fooked. His little legs. His little slap head. His little torso.

Back