Pauli looks fat & soft ... Artem will knock him out.

IMG_4718.jpg IMG_4719.PNG

I HOPE it is the pink "gloves" that look like wrist wraps.

I am worried it could be the retarded Gloves with a small hole cut out above the knuckles.

I have seen articles claiming both, but hopefully it is truly bare knuckle, I don't care about wrist wraps, but the pseudo gloves with hole cut out would be a HUGE advantage to Paulie.

As far as I know, they're gonna wear the normal bkfc wraps

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fpeterkahn%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F05%2Fbareknuckleglove-1200x1211.jpg

bare-knuckle-revival_6.jpg

I'm pretty sure these are the gloves they are talking about.

I think this all comes down to what type of fight we'll see. There's a lot of factors that makes this an unpredictable and exciting fight... to me anyway. I want Artem to win so bad and I don't know if that clouds my judgement, but I think he has a good chance of winning this.

Still, if it is bareknuckle they shouldn't wear wraps.

There’s a picture right there that you can look at. Do the knuckles look bare to you?

This is a tough one for me. I can't stand Artem. But I always pull for the MMA fighters in these endeavors.

It's a bare knuckle boxing match though. So if I were inclined to predict, I would go with the world champion boxer with hardly any Ko's over the meh MMA fighter with hardly any KO's.

I do think Artem has a path to win though. Because neither really have power, cardio could play an oversized role. Artem has been much more active of late. Paulie has not competed in well over 2 years. But Paulie spent most of his career fighting for north of 30 minutes. Artemm needs to hope paulie comes in out of shape.

View attachment 602931 View attachment 602933

I HOPE it is the pink "gloves" that look like wrist wraps.

I am worried it could be the retarded Gloves with a small hole cut out above the knuckles.

I have seen articles claiming both, but hopefully it is truly bare knuckle, I don't care about wrist wraps, but the pseudo gloves with hole cut out would be a HUGE advantage to Paulie.

I think it might be the wraps, it’s being held in Tampa and they have had ufc events before. Should be fine with the wraps

Paulie is one dumb looking dude

Always looks confused

I don’t understand why people are picking the low level mma fighter with the arm reach of a fire hydrant vs the decorated professional boxer in a boxing match......Paulie got this most likely

I've never seen this situation before but Paulie should have enough muscle memory not to get hit that much by Tyrannosaurus Lobov. If he stands there in the pocket and trades then he's an idiot. I wonder if they'll threaten to take his purse? Lol.

I dont think this fight will happen. Paulie cant be this delusional.

Watched some videos ... dude looks like sh*t.

Artem is younger, in a better shape + horsemeat diet ... Pauli wont survive Artem.

al.jpg

When was the last time Artem KOd someone? Paulie will destroy him and then take a massive verbal dump on Conor and Co. right in the ring.

I dont think this fight will happen. Paulie cant be this delusional.
You mean Artem can't be this delusional, right?

Lotta elderly boxing fans up this morning posting in between laps at the mall

War GOATbov

This is my expectation too. I just think Artem Lobov is more active, he's done bare-knuckle already, been 5 rounds, he's a tough guy, I expect Lobov to win.
He went 5 rounds in a war against a bjj guy...

He went 5 rounds in a war against a bjj guy...
*MMA guy

Meaning, a fighter that is used to fighting with little gloves and is known as "Hick Diaz" because he is so tough and such a scraper. Lobov pointed how much the clinch wore on him, how he was destroying him then gassed. It will be interesting to see how pauline deals with the clinch, as he has never felt anything like that and dirty boxing.

Look at Paulie's condition now, he is the guy that wears a shirt in the pool and once was this:

Malignaggi299287.jpg

By his own admission he lost to Conor only after being retired for a few months, and now he is retired for two plus years, older, more out of shape, rusty and in a totally new sport.

How embarrassing for boxing and paulie if Artem wins.
People need to realise this is a below average MMA fighter vs a former world champ in bare knuckle, paulie only gets praised if he ends it inside a minute
Below average mma fighter? He went 5 competitive rounds with cub and Johnson .

He doesn't need to be in good shape to outbox a MMA fighter

I got Artem, Pauli was always a house.... Cat.

Sure hope so. Paulie needs to go away. Me rooting for Artem to make that happen is something I never thought possible.

Back