Pauli looks fat & soft ... Artem will knock him out.

As far as I know, they're gonna wear the normal bkfc wraps

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fpeterkahn%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F05%2Fbareknuckleglove-1200x1211.jpg
Still, if it is bareknuckle they shouldn't wear wraps.

Never seen this Paulie fight, but from what I read, it's a very solid boxer with good technique.
For Artem, I watched his fight with Jason Knight. He had less range and technique, but made up with some fast counters and decent power.
For this fight, I think Paulie has the edge in range, technique, speed. And it's boxing, even if bareknuckle. I don't see Artem taking this, but well, as previously stated, it's fighting and a good punch could change everything. They won't use pillows on their hands.

Still, if it is bareknuckle they shouldn't wear wraps.
That’s as bare knuckle as it gets

That wrapping does very little since it skips wrapping Around the hand for structural support, it’s like a kid just wrapping the tape around and around.

That’s as bare knuckle as it gets

That wrapping does very little since it skips wrapping Around the hand for structural support, it’s like a kid just wrapping the tape around and around.
Maybe I was just hoping to see some broken wrists.

Artem should sneak in an elbow or a couple of headbutts the greaseball deserves it

Artem is tough but he's taken a lot of damage lately.

If Paulie comes in even remotely in shape he'll be keeping stubby at the end of his punches.

The fact that they're wearing gloves changes everything

This is very true. Also, I had no idea they were wearing gloves, but it doesn’t surprise me, because Paulie has had bad hand issues all his career. I did wonder before why Paulie would agree to this with his bad hands.

I said it and will say it again. Artem saw Paulie box Conor in sparring. He knows what he is capable of now. The fact he took this fight means to me he think he can win after what he saw.

Serious? Look at Artem’s mma record. Do you think he takes fights based on whether or not he thinks he can win? He just takes fights to make a living.

I said it and will say it again. Artem saw Paulie box Conor in sparring. He knows what he is capable of now. The fact he took this fight means to me he think he can win after what he saw.
Artem is a moron. He’d take a fight against Thanos thinking he could win. Doesn’t change anything at all.

It's hilarious that Conor's 2 sparring partners fighting is the biggest fight in combat sports at the moment...

I think they are going to be wearing some sort of hybrid glove for this to satisfy the Florida commission, so not a true bare knuckles fight.

Back