Social Paul Ryan comes clean about Trump in new book

We have two options here:

He meant what he was saying
  • What he was saying, no matter the issue, was patently ignorant of the issue, and peppered with lies

He was full of shit
  • He's a cynic who came in to open the doors for a bunch of wackjobs to attain power, implement insane policies in inept fashion, resign at record rates, commit human rights violations, violate the rule of law and our system of checks and balance, and set themselves up financially by corrupt means on the taxpayer dime

Both are shitty situations. But I do find it quite odd how you can trust a blatant and absurd caricature of a used car dealer at his word so much of the time, but every single one of like 15 politicians on the other side? Liars, one and all, completely.
As flawed as Trump i think that generally he means what he says and does want to do the right thing for the country which is why he has a few good ideas and occasionally will do something positive.

Guys like McConnell Ryan ect are full on corrupt and decided long ago that they will do as their paymasters tell them to do.

As flawed as Trump i think that generally he means what he says and does want to do the right thing for the country which is why he has a few good ideas and occasionally will do something positive.

Guys like McConnell Ryan ect are full on corrupt and decided long ago that they will do as their paymasters tell them to do.

So much of what he says is comprised of things like excuse making, or blathering on and on about nonsense. I find it difficult to take much of anything he says seriously. I don't think he has his next sentence planned in his head, which is worrying, to say the least.

He said he was the best businessman, and that he knew the system better than absolutely anyone. His business skill has increased the deficit by a quarter, and increased the trade deficit........

Great management. Management, that's what they call it.
Libs all the sudden care about the debt :rolleyes: . You just hate the deficit because of Trump.

Paul Ryan should stick his head down a toilet and flush

So much of what he says is comprised of things like excuse making, or blathering on and on about nonsense. I find it difficult to take much of anything he says seriously. I don't think he has his next sentence planned in his head, which is worrying, to say the least.
True,

Trump has little to no ability for long term strategic thinking and is too stubborn to admit when he is wrong and rethink his viewpoints hence the excuse making and doubling down on his lies.

I'm about as far from a Clinton fan as one could imagine, but pretending as if here and Trump are the same is laughable.

Hilary pulls cons

Trump pulls cons ineptly, creates disaster, blames everyone but himself, and makes our country look bad while bankrupting it with his cabinet filled to the brim with incompetent boobs and corporate pilferers.

It's a dichotomy between someone pretty shitty, and someone really shitty AND so bumfuckingly stupid, he's doing more damage to the US' reputation than even GW could do in 20 years.

I’m about as far from a Trump fan as one could imagine, but pretending as if he and GWB are the same is laughable.

GWB was hands down the worst president of my lifetime. His con cost how many human lives and money? It’s a dichotomy between someone who led us into a foreign invasion based on lies and someone who posts like an asshole on Twitter.

I don't know if this is typical or not. As long as I can remember President's have talked about how difficult the first year in office can be, learning how the office works, trying to avoid mistakes, etc. I suspect President Trump is typical of businessmen, when they don't know a skill they higher those that do.

In my opinion it seems to me that over time President Trump has learned how the executive office works, as one would expect. I'm not surprised either that Paul Ryan would take a more negative view of President Trump. I was glad to see the two being able to work together, but it wasn't a secrete that the former Congressman and President Trump have different political philosophies.

I’m about as far from a Trump fan as one could imagine, but pretending as if he and GWB are the same is laughable.

GWB was hands down the worst president of my lifetime. His con cost how many human lives and money? It’s a dichotomy between someone who led us into a foreign invasion based on lies and someone who posts like an asshole on Twitter.

You don't need a war to fuck up the country. Put pilferers in charge of departments, shred agreements with other nations that are agreed upon, inspire a host of right wing dictators in all but name, thus bolstering a global movement to the far right, Peel back environmental protections, consumer protections, issue massive tax cuts to the rich, continue bloating the military budget, further destroy the US educational system, a campaign of child detainment that is both for profit and committing blatant human rights abuses, selling himself to the Saudis and funding their internationally illegal war in Yemen, bowing down to the Israelis and destabilizing the region, an administration and DOJ that is breaking the law by refusing any and all document requests from the judiciary, removal of the anti private prison rules from the Obama years, attacking the ACA with no plan of their own, overturned the fair pay and safe workplaces obama order along with the removal of the consent decree mandates for policing, stopped the updating of Title X family programs, stunted the office for civil rights and it's ability to conduct investigations, has opened up the floodgates for police departments to handle military grade weapons again, the indefinite duration Muslim ban, etc etc etc

One need not start a war to fuck up the nation, my man. Like Bush, Trump has opened the door for the pals of his benefactors like Robert Mercer to sweep in and tear down the departments they're heads of. And hey, we might still get a war if the psychos like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo Trump put into position have any say.

The ill-effects of this admin will be felt for decades, quite like how we're still dealing with "supply side economics" and the patriot act.

I don't know if this is typical or not. As long as I can remember President's have talked about how difficult the first year in office can be, learning how the office works, trying to avoid mistakes, etc. I suspect President Trump is typical of businessmen, when they don't know a skill they higher those that do.

In my opinion it seems to me that over time President Trump has learned how the executive office works, as one would expect. I'm not surprised either that Paul Ryan would take a more negative view of President Trump. I was glad to see the two being able to work together, but it wasn't a secrete that the former Congressman and President Trump have different political philosophies.

Usually there's a very small group of people who have held the job prior that you can call. Obama, GWB, Clinton, GHWB, Carter were all around when Trump started, and through his first year. Do you think he asked any of them for help?

It's widely known he didn't, and has just shit on all of them many times. So, why would they even help?

Paul Ryan is a piece of shit snake.

Of course he would do some bullshit like this to build profile. He isn't saying anything most people didn't suspect.

As soon as his (lol) bid for higher office fell through he was bound to thrown in the towel in politics. He is pretty boy who won't work, earn or grind. Acting like he quit over some principled matter is a joke.

Back