Social Paul Ryan comes clean about Trump in new book

Ryan is worse than trump, so are McConnell and Graham. The wrecking crew.
They would destroy the economy, and make white people in America look like morons if they ever had all the power. There's good reason Obama won when he did. The days of the establishment, which has now fully infected the left, has to end.. At a minimum we need 3-4 more parties.

He said he was the best businessman, and that he knew the system better than absolutely anyone. His business skill has increased the deficit by a quarter, and increased the trade deficit........

Great management. Management, that's what they call it.
With Trump, we had a chance of somebody willing to say what's true, over what's PC. With corp media going the way it has, that was enough. It would not have been enough for me, but the talks about China, talking about doing what the Dems were supposed to do 20+ years ago to protect jobs, and the talk of Middle East "disasters" pretty much sealed it. It's good he won.

With Trump, we had a chance of somebody willing to say what's true, over what's PC. With corp media going the way it has, that was enough. It would not have been enough for me, but the talks about China, talking about doing what the Dems were supposed to do 20+ years ago to protect jobs, and the talk of Middle East "disasters" pretty much sealed it. It's good he won.

Trump lies more than any public figure in history by an absurd margin. What he did was say shit that rewards people for agreeing with him, and makes them feel good. It's not usually the truth, though. That's the easy lure of propaganda and conmen.....

The big wig Republicans think Trump is a moron. You really think the likes of paul ryan and McConnell think Trump is some wiz kid at anything other than manipulating things to his personal advantage through any means necessary?

Trump is amazing because he's literally willing to say anything, no matter how dumb or big of a lie, to get what he wants. The man has zero shame.
No, I'm talking about how the right viewed Paul Ryan, not Trump. I'm with you. Behind closed doors and in some cases in the open they think Trump is an ignorant moron.

Trump lies more than any public figure in history by an absurd margin. What he did was say shit that rewards people for agreeing with him, and makes them feel good. It's not usually the truth, though. That's the easy lure of propaganda and conmen.....
Naw man.. He meant what he was saying. He had to play ball when he got to Washington.

Dude, the Dem field says one thing after another they haven't thought their whole lives. EVERYTHING they say is a form of lie. You get nothing of them, nothing of their own thoughts, it's more nefarious than Trump being an idiot sometimes. And quite frankly, no, Trump doesn't lie more than any other public figure.

Trump is a pile of shit, Ryan is a pile of shit. This is just a race between two bottom dwelling scumbags.

Last edited:
He could have taken a principled stand for decency and the values he holds, which contract Trump's in so many ways

Like this?

distorted1.jpg

Naw man.. He meant what he was saying. He had to play ball when he got to Washington.

Dude, the Dem field says one thing after another they haven't thought their whole lives. EVERYTHING they say is a form of lie. You get nothing of them, nothing of their own thoughts, it's more nefarious than Trump being an idiot sometimes. And quite frankly, no, Trump doesn't lie more than any other public figure.

We have two options here:

He meant what he was saying
  • What he was saying, no matter the issue, was patently ignorant of the issue, and peppered with lies

He was full of shit
  • He's a cynic who came in to open the doors for a bunch of wackjobs to attain power, implement insane policies in inept fashion, resign at record rates, commit human rights violations, violate the rule of law and our system of checks and balance, and set themselves up financially by corrupt means on the taxpayer dime

Both are shitty situations. But I do find it quite odd how you can trust a blatant and absurd caricature of a used car dealer at his word so much of the time, but every single one of like 15 politicians on the other side? Liars, one and all, completely.

Expert advice is what we in the healthcare field refer to as level C evidence.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m by no means saying Trump is analyzing well designed studies. He may be, but I wouldn’t confidently bet on it.

That would require some level of reading other than bullet points.

So we got a conman instead of a con woman. Whatever. We’l have a different one in another 5 years.

lol. Everyone on every political spectrum dislikes Paul Ryan.

No, I'm talking about how the right viewed Paul Ryan, not Trump. I'm with you. Behind closed doors and in some cases in the open they think Trump is an ignorant moron.
ah, I see. Paul Ryan got a major tax cut done for the richest of the richest. That's all he was there for. No idea if he really has any economic chops.

This is silly. By presidential standards it's true he didn't have a ton of experience but he was a Senator and a constitutional law professor. In other words, he's an expert on the Constitution and had some of the highest level of experience you can obtain (presidency aside). I'd bet the farm Trump couldn't coherently explain anything related to the Constitution or even the basics of how bills are done (evidenced by his frustration when things don't go well).

Comparing Trump to Obama in this regard is absurd.

Well I didn’t say they were the same in all regards. Obama had 3 years as a senator. He did have a law background all of which was more then Trump.

Still nothing they say really prepares you for the presidency.

You’re only glad he beat Hillary because he’s on your team and not because he’s good for the country. Just wait until he can no longer pump the market and it all collapses and people like you are looking around like wtf just happened.

No because of the direction the democrats want to take the country. Starting with the 2nd and boys in the girls showers and that’s just the start.

So we got a conman instead of a con woman. Whatever. We’l have a different one in another 5 years.

I'm about as far from a Clinton fan as one could imagine, but pretending as if here and Trump are the same is laughable.

Hilary pulls cons

Trump pulls cons ineptly, creates disaster, blames everyone but himself, and makes our country look bad while bankrupting it with his cabinet filled to the brim with incompetent boobs and corporate pilferers.

It's a dichotomy between someone pretty shitty, and someone really shitty AND so bumfuckingly stupid, he's doing more damage to the US' reputation than even GW could do in 20 years.

I wouldn't of expected him to know anything about government as he wasn't a politician, what's surprizing about that. I imagine lots of politicians hate Trump because he just waltzed in and became the President, while career politicians like this guy put lots of years in and didn't get the top job.
So what if Trump is a stupid bastard[he isn't] America is doing so much better than it was before he got the job, so what's the matter, isn't that a really good thing? I wouldn't care who was running my country if it was doing really well.

I would disagree with you about America doing better and say you are being fooled.

What is one of Trumps key MO’s? Taking credit for other people’s success and blaming others for his failure. Not exactly how they teach business management over at Wharton’s School of Business.

I don’t think the economy changes as much as Trump claims if Hillary was elected because he rode in on a very healthy economy. You’d have to had gone bankrupt 5 times in order to fuck it up.

What he’s done is made it easier for corporations to screw over every one of us by rolling back regulations with the idea it will help the economy and create jobs. In actuality it makes corporations more profitable and as we’ve seen with Corp repatriation, companies would rather spend capital on stock buybacks.

He’s setback relations with our most trusted allies and is trying to sway dictators. That In itself is anti-American.

My fav is his total elite cash grab by cutting taxes and increasing the budget. Blame the deficit on the next Democrat.

Back