Social Paul Ryan comes clean about Trump in new book

This was my favorite part. Made me actually laugh in real life lol.

No one fails when I’m around. Trump is so petty and so damn concerned with image, it makes one wonder why?

Well no shit Trump didn’t know what he needed he wasn’t a lifetime politician.

He wrote the book now not after Trump left office because he knew this was the only way to get sales.

You can bet Obama had no idea what he was getting into when he took office.

As any president without ( or a limited) a political background.

And I’m still glad he beat Hillary.
This is silly. By presidential standards it's true he didn't have a ton of experience but he was a Senator and a constitutional law professor. In other words, he's an expert on the Constitution and had some of the highest level of experience you can obtain (presidency aside). I'd bet the farm Trump couldn't coherently explain anything related to the Constitution or even the basics of how bills are done (evidenced by his frustration when things don't go well).

Comparing Trump to Obama in this regard is absurd.

Last edited:
At this point is it even worth making threads anytime some former high level government official comes forward with “insider information” to say that Trump is a fucking dumb ass or a lunatic irl?

He wrote the book now not after Trump left office because he knew this was the only way to get sales.

The difference is Obama and other politicians read and learn. Trump came in thinking he already knew everything and look where that has gotten us.

I wouldn't of expected him to know anything about government as he wasn't a politician, what's surprizing about that. I imagine lots of politicians hate Trump because he just waltzed in and became the President, while career politicians like this guy put lots of years in and didn't get the top job.
So what if Trump is a stupid bastard[he isn't] America is doing so much better than it was before he got the job, so what's the matter, isn't that a really good thing? I wouldn't care who was running my country if it was doing really well.

Whenever I’m having surgery I typically seek out non-doctors because experience is overrated.

This is silly. By presidential standards it's true he didn't have a ton of experience but he was a Senator and was a constitutional law professor. In other words, he's an expert on the Constitution and had some of the highest level of experience you can obtain (presidency aside). I'd bet the farm Trump couldn't coherently explain anything related to the Constitution or even the basics of how bills are done (evidenced by his frustration when things don't go well).

Comparing Trump to Obama in this regard is absurd.

I would be willing to bet Trump can't name all 50 states and has never actually read the constitution.

The difference is Obama and other politicians read and learn. Trump came in thinking he already knew everything and look where that has gotten us.

At this point is it even worth making threads anytime some former high level government official comes forward with “insider information” to say that Trump is a fucking dumb ass or a lunatic irl?

Obama also listened and took the advice of experts, like Generals. Trump on the other hand knows more than anyone and doesn’t need the advice of experts.

You’re only glad he beat Hillary because he’s on your team and not because he’s good for the country. Just wait until he can no longer pump the market and it all collapses and people like you are looking around like wtf just happened.

Most of us who don’t hug his nuts know he’s a dumbass, but he’s surprisingly doing fairly well in spite of that.

“What magic wand does Mr. Trump have to get 4% GDP.”

Obama also listened and took the advice of experts, like Generals. Trump on the other hand knows more than anyone and doesn’t need the advice of experts.

Expert advice is what we in the healthcare field refer to as level C evidence.

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m by no means saying Trump is analyzing well designed studies. He may be, but I wouldn’t confidently bet on it.

You’re only glad he beat Hillary because he’s on your team and not because he’s good for the country. Just wait until he can no longer pump the market and it all collapses and people like you are looking around like wtf just happened.

Maybe he believes Trump was better for the country than Hillary?

It took a few years but there is finally something Trump and I can agree on. Ryan is a spineless ideologue who quit when things got tough (by his own party's doing). I completely agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread but just wanted also say that he had an opportunity to be a hero for his party and the country. He could have taken a principled stand for decency and the values he holds, which contract Trump's in so many ways (I disagree with his values very strongly, but nonetheless he believes them). As the speaker he could have opposed Trump when it really mattered. But like Romney now, he refuses to take a principled stand against Trump. He can shove his book up his ass.

And yes, there is zero doubt that Trump knew nothing about government when he started and that's still clearly true. As usual, Ryan is full of brilliant insight (sarcasm).

Same goes for spineless sleazeball Ted Cruz who bent the knee and kissed the ring AFTER Trump insulted his wife and father. Integrity is as scarce as honesty on both sides of the aisle.

Somehow I feel that Paul Ryan's "better decisions" weren't popular ones.

Back