Social Paul Ryan comes clean about Trump in new book

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Paul Ryan is confirming what we all already know and that is Trump knew nothing about government when he came into office, makes knee jerk reactions and that Paul Ryan left congress because he couldn't bear the thought of another 2 years with Trump.

"I told myself I gotta have a relationship with this guy to help him get his mind right," Ryan says in the book, the Post reported. "Because, I'm telling you, he didn't know anything about government ... I wanted to scold him all the time."
"Those of us around him really helped to stop him from making bad decisions. All the time," Ryan says. "We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was. Now I think he's making some of these knee-jerk reactions."

When Paul Ryan left office Trump had this to say about him,
"Speaker Paul Ryan is a truly good man, and while he will not be seeking re-election, he will leave a legacy of achievement that nobody can question. We are with you Paul!"

Then the most insecure president in history said this when heading about Paul Ryan's comments.
"Paul Ryan, the failed V.P. candidate & former Speaker of the House, whose record of achievement was atrocious (except during my first two years as President), ultimately became a long running lame duck failure, leaving his Party in the lurch both as a fundraiser & leader," Trump wrote on Twitter.
"He had the Majority & blew it away with his poor leadership and bad timing. Never knew how to go after the Dems like they go after us. Couldn't get him out of Congress fast enough!" Trump said in another tweet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/trump-paul-ryan-american-carnage/index.html

Paul Ryan is a useless piece of shit. Of course, Republicans will now turn on him on a dime for Trump, but it won't change the fact that they legitimately thought this moron was some policy wonk economic genius and got conned by him into sabotaging the country's economic recovery on the basis of deficit fear-mongering and, then, got conned into mortgaging the future of the country in order to dramatically increase the deficit so that Ryan could give money to his johns.

Every talk show or radio host that gives Ryan a platform should be ridiculed and boycotted.

"Never knew how to go after the Dems like they go after us."

Wtf is this deranged moron saying- the Dems are fucking atrocious at going after Repubs and they have been for decades.

It's a major part as to why we've gotten a demagogue as president.

Never trust anyone with two first names.

Lol. I love Trump's before and after comments when someone insults him.

"Fantastic. Great guy. Lots of fun. Really intelligent. Did wonderful things!"

"Total loser! Low IQ! No accomplishments!"

Paul Ryan is a useless piece of shit. Of course, Republicans will now turn on him on a dime for Trump, but it won't change the fact that they legitimately thought this moron was some policy wonk economic genius and got conned by him into sabotaging the country's economic recovery on the basis of deficit fear-mongering and, then, got conned into mortgaging the future of the country in order to dramatically increase the deficit so that Ryan could give money to his johns.

Every talk show or radio host that gives Ryan a platform should be ridiculed and boycotted.
No they didn't.

TS, Trump knows nothing about how gov't works now as demonstrated by his push to keep fighting the census issue which he got completely embarrassed on.

I wouldn't of expected him to know anything about government as he wasn't a politician, what's surprizing about that. I imagine lots of politicians hate Trump because he just waltzed in and became the President, while career politicians like this guy put lots of years in and didn't get the top job.
So what if Trump is a stupid bastard[he isn't] America is doing so much better than it was before he got the job, so what's the matter, isn't that a really good thing? I wouldn't care who was running my country if it was doing really well.

I wanted to scold him all the time."

Ryan is just another gutless coward. You wanted to scold him? No, you sat there smiling and standing up for him every chance you got. Stop acting like you had a pair of balls after the fact.

So funny seeing all these cowards that Trump motherfucked, who smiled and sucked his ass for years, then suddenly leaving and trying to capitalise financially with a book deal. Fuck you Paul Ryan, you're soft as a baby's ass.

Fuck Paul Ryan. Didn't have the balls to say this or stick up for the Republican Party or the American people when he was in office.

But he's a got a book to sell so suddenly he feels like he can be "honest"? I can agree with Trump here - total loser.

Yaaaa but
xyn2a.jpg

Like a new character in the Wizard of Oz finally growing a spine but not until he gets far away from the evil witcch

This is a life long politician attempt to portray being a politician is such a extremely difficult job that should only be reserved for other other career politicians! It drove people crazy on Capitol Hill that someone without a political background won the Presidential election. Was there a learning curve for Trump, I don't doubt it, in fact Id expect it.

End of the day Ryan was jealous because he had is own Presidential aspirations & now he's trying to pad his pockets by selling books!

Lol. I love Trump's before and after comments when someone insults him.

"Fantastic. Great guy. Lots of fun. Really intelligent. Did wonderful things!"

"Total loser! Low IQ! No accomplishments!"
I know women who aren't that spiteful

Paul Ryan is confirming what we all already know and that is Trump knew nothing about government when he came into office, makes knee jerk reactions and that Paul Ryan left congress because he couldn't bear the thought of another 2 years with Trump.

"I told myself I gotta have a relationship with this guy to help him get his mind right," Ryan says in the book, the Post reported. "Because, I'm telling you, he didn't know anything about government ... I wanted to scold him all the time."
"Those of us around him really helped to stop him from making bad decisions. All the time," Ryan says. "We helped him make much better decisions, which were contrary to kind of what his knee-jerk reaction was. Now I think he's making some of these knee-jerk reactions."

When Paul Ryan left office Trump had this to say about him,
"Speaker Paul Ryan is a truly good man, and while he will not be seeking re-election, he will leave a legacy of achievement that nobody can question. We are with you Paul!"

Then the most insecure president in history said this when heading about Paul Ryan's comments.
"Paul Ryan, the failed V.P. candidate & former Speaker of the House, whose record of achievement was atrocious (except during my first two years as President), ultimately became a long running lame duck failure, leaving his Party in the lurch both as a fundraiser & leader," Trump wrote on Twitter.
"He had the Majority & blew it away with his poor leadership and bad timing. Never knew how to go after the Dems like they go after us. Couldn't get him out of Congress fast enough!" Trump said in another tweet.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/politics/trump-paul-ryan-american-carnage/index.html

I’ll file the thoughts of Paul Ryan under “don’t care”.

It took a few years but there is finally something Trump and I can agree on. Ryan is a spineless ideologue who quit when things got tough (by his own party's doing). I completely agree with the sentiments expressed in this thread but just wanted also say that he had an opportunity to be a hero for his party and the country. He could have taken a principled stand for decency and the values he holds, which contract Trump's in so many ways (I disagree with his values very strongly, but nonetheless he believes them). As the speaker he could have opposed Trump when it really mattered. But like Romney now, he refuses to take a principled stand against Trump. He can shove his book up his ass.

And yes, there is zero doubt that Trump knew nothing about government when he started and that's still clearly true. As usual, Ryan is full of brilliant insight (sarcasm).

Well no shit Trump didn’t know what he needed he wasn’t a lifetime politician.

He wrote the book now not after Trump left office because he knew this was the only way to get sales.

You can bet Obama had no idea what he was getting into when he took office.

As any president without ( or a limited) a political background.

And I’m still glad he beat Hillary.

Back