Paul McCloskey v Cesar BazanLIVE STREAM

Dit365

Purple Belt
Reaction score
http://www.rte.ie/live/

MCCLOSKEY IS undefeated 16-0 and is rasing star in ireland Bazan should be a good tesy as he's been in the with the likes of cotto Castillo and is former 2 time wbc lw champion

ireland very own cubain Mike Perez is fight an the undercard

POST THE RESULTS WHEN the card ends......

will do there just starting the 3rd round

mccloskey 20 -18

he's putting on a clinch but he's got no real knock out power

r 3
10-9 mccloskey

he's fighting well landing punches on the outside

Bazan should be a good test for him. I'm glad to see younger guys stepping up their level of competition instead of just padding their records.

Thanks, there are too many free streams tonight, I'm simulwatching this and waiting for the Abraham fight to begin ^^

McCluskey's a class act if he had some power he'd extremely dangerous

i have it 50-45 through 5 bazan landed about 5 shot all fight

starting th last round
mccloskey is winning easily fighting on the outside and landing shot after shot .

mccloskey won 100-91

he looked great the scroed really was a reflection of the fight 9 rounds to mccloskey and 1 draw

he should be fighting Colin Lynes for the european title fairly soon .

theres not many 15-0 fighter who 'd beat some one like bazan so convincingly , but he does lack knock out power and he does drop his hands a lot bazan just wasn't good enough to land a shot .

mccloskey has got great speed and reflexes it really was a master class , and he's another irish prospect to watch out for in the future

Sounds like a good win for McCloskey......

Was live at this and it was a fantastic night of fights all round. Mike Perez wasn't on the bill in the end up but still every fight covered just about everything.

McCloskey was very impressive, I didn't even have Bazan drawing any round. He landed all of one, maybe two shots of any real note the whole fight. Paul was just like an eel almost the way he was moving dodging everything. Needs to learn to keep his hands up though for the future.

Another Irish prospect at Light Welterweight to look out for is Andrew Murray, who was on the card. Unbeaten now in 11 he looked pretty impressive in his win, albeit against a low quality opponent.

Back