*** Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff Named Executive Directors of RAW and Smackdown Brands***

After RAW it seems more like Vince is paying them a ton to use their names to get a very short-lived ratings boost before both get sick and quit. No way Heyman was in control of that shit show last night.

"This is awe-some!"
If the Heyman news hadn't broken. Not a one of those motherfuckers would have been chanting. They'd have been tweeting, "Another 'Braun breaks the set' spot. When are we going to see something original? #AEW #WrestlingIsForEveryone"

Last edited:
"This is awe-some!"
If the Heyman news hadn't broken. Not a one if those motherfuckers would have been chanting. They'd have been tweeting, "Another 'Braun breaks the set' spot. When are we going to see something original? #AEW #WrestlingIsForEveryone"

I don't know about that. It was a pretty cool spot.

I don't know about that. It was a pretty cool spot.

I think the pyro went on a few beats too long but it was a good spot (kind of a shit angle that Braun was more hurt than Lashley, however.) The fans are jaded as fuck, though. I can't bring myself to believe that it would be as well received without that news.

I think the pyro went on a few beats too long but it was a good spot (kind of a shit angle that Braun was more hurt than Lashley, however.) The fans are jaded as fuck, though. I can't bring myself to believe that it would be as well received without that news.

They've been jaded for quite a while. Never stopped them from chanting "this is awesome" at some flippery-do sequence they've seen a million times, or 17 near falls in a row.

This spot was genuinely good, and something we haven't really seen all that often(not to that extent anyways). I'm pretty much numb to all of this shit, but that spot got my attention. It was a head turning spot. No doubt about it.

I liked that he pursued wen ton too long consider that we no and then puri so it was nice

Heard that Heyman is high on Ricochet, Aleister Black and.........Lacey Evans? oookay then.

WHAT ABOUT EC3, PAUL???

- CRIMINALLY UNDERUSED!

- Great talker who was turned into a FUCKING MUTE by McMahon!

- Is relegated to being just a part of the fucking scenery in the back!

EC3 is "found money".

EDIT : Unless of course since Vince has final say, maybe Paul did go to Vince to do something with EC3 and Vince said "No", in which case : FUCK YOU, VINCE! JUST RETIRE(or die) ALREADY so this company can get a proper restart.

Back