Paul Harris vs Lawler...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am curious to know how well he would do back in the UFC if he fought Lawler as well as other Welterweights in the UFC.

I ask because while the Ronda fight was happening, he was able to become the first person to submit Jake Shields who has never been finished by submission.

I wish the UFC could overlook his bad habit and let him back in.

I am curious to know how well he would do back in the UFC if he fought Lawler as well as other Welterweights in the UFC.

I ask because while the Ronda fight was happening, he was able to become the first person to submit James Shield who has never been finished by submission.

I wish the UFC could overlook his bad habit and let him back in.

No, he just loses World Series games.

I am afraid for anyone at Ww with this guy

lawler knocks him out in round 2

I think it would look similar to his fight with Lombard

I was waiting for a thread like this. Paul Harris is scary! Alot of guys dont like him(for obvious reasons) but he would be a guy the UFC could hype pretty easy. And it was great seeing Shields on the verge of crying.:icon_lol:

Lawler merks him, so does Hendricks, Rory, Condit and Diaz. I liked Shields but he's been declining for awhile now.

Not always, but you'll notice a trend where fighters do better outside of the UFC than in it... and it's not because they magically get better

Palhares shouldn't even be fighting in WSOF, why the fuck do Shields and Mazzagatti both have to tap for him to stop ripping Jake's arm off? I should have been happy seeing blanket Shields get subbed for the first time in his career, but that really pissed me off. I wish Shields had knocked him out with that late punch.

Lawler by KO.

Paulhares doesn't have the chin, and Lawler's td defense has gotten much much better.

Back