Paul Felder's GOAT callout of Hooker

He's actually a very good commentator.

Oh okay I'm convinced

incredulous.gif

Felder v hooker is a reasonable fight for both. Decent win streaks on both sides. Hooker would be happy as Felder as his fighting style will help sell better for hangman's hometown event than Islam. The winner would place most likely in the top 5 and co main a ppv with a TS in arm's reach.

Average fighter

below average commentator

c2HwGuq.png
Seriously, have heard the commentating from the likes of Joe Rogan, Cruz etc, they all suck. I think Fielder is better than them two.
Cormier is pretty good and Bispeng is ok at times.

Makes a lot of sense, both of them just beat similarly ranked top 10 fighters. Hopefully the fight gets made.

Paul Felder is the worst commentator.

If you don't believe me, take a shot every time he makes a fight about himself.

They shouldn't allow active fighters to commentate.

I think Paul is good sometimes n awful others.

I suggested this fight after hookers win, I think this is the fight that makes the most sense and is a fan friendly fight. I’m all for it

That’s actually really fkn good lmfao

would love to see this fight

Seriously, have heard the commentating from the likes of Joe Rogan, Cruz etc, they all suck. I think Fielder is better than them two.
Cormier is pretty good and Bispeng is ok at times.

Bisping and Dan Hardy are both great.

Felder Rogan and Cruz suck.

Anyone turning down anyone for any reason is ducking. Dern was ducking that one girl from the Contender series because 'she was pregnant and couldn't fight' - Duck, iirc.
Yes.

These guys talk about anyone, anywhere, anytime. When the truth for most is anyone who cuts less, anywhere near my home town, anytime 12 weeks from now.

Average fighter

below average commentator

c2HwGuq.png
Almost no one would agree with you on either.

You can't be a top 10 ranked fighter in the most stacked UFC division and be average. As far as commentating, all current fighters draw from experience on the fly, Rogan, Anik and others don't because they can't. Small annoyance to deal with when you factor in that Paul and Cruz know more about fighting than any other commentator.

haha, that is hilarious. hey, it's the guy's last name. what else can he do?

Back