Paul Felder vs Jim Miller / UFC on FOX 15

Jim Miller historically struggled with long, rangy fighters (Healy, Henderson, Diaz, Cerrone).

He is a solid fighter but never really a top 10. Henderson is kinda short also but is a lot better athlete than Miller.

Jim Miller will be in Bellator in 2016. His UFC run is nearly over he will not be able to hold onto his #10 spot.

This guy Felder was really thrown in headfirst huh.

Even Castillo. The guy has like 20 zuffa fights and that's his debut?

Very promising fighter.

From what I've seen, I think Felder is going to destroy Miller. Felder is going to be a threat in the LW division.

Was hyping felder when they signed him. Cffc produces legit guys and he had just come off a brutal spinning hook kick ko.

People didn't buy in after the Saggo fight because they don't realize that Saggo's very good in his own right.

As for this fight Felder should win comfortably imo.

I got Felder by ko (head kick & punches) in the third round

I see Miller getting beaten up on the feet before taking him down and get the sub late in the 3rd. FOTN Contender for sure.

How did Felder's fight against Saggo go? I didnt see the fight but just by reading the play by play it sounds like Saggo was able to take down Felder and there were a lot of grappling exchanges. That type of fight favors Miller, there are few guys in the UFC that are more dangerous in those types of exchanges than Miller.

Also people are making it sound like Cerrone walked through Jim. Jim won the first round against him and took him down also. That body kick shut him down in the second but it was not domination. And they might train together but Felder is no Cowboy..

Back