Paul Felder vs Jim Miller / UFC on FOX 15

CrazyDelight

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
What Are Your Thougts on this Matchup. I think Felder Ko's him in the second.

Felder is a lot bigger, has a lot better stand up. I think Miller struggles to get the takedown and get flat backed within two rounds.

Paul Felder is going to find himself fighting a top 5 real soon

Damn, Miller can't catch a break.

It's quite fast on the ascendancy for Felder. I expect him to win in part due to talent and style advantages on Jim. Jim is not that good of a wrestler, as we saw against Diaz, and he's an inferior athlete and technical striker. Felder is so much tighter, lucid, and explosive in that dept.

But I think they should slow down after this fight for hype and developmental purposes. Both those things take some time. I don't think automatically because he beats Jim Miller that should mean he's off to the top 10, let alone 5. A more high-level wrestler grappler or mixed martial artist like a JT or Khabilov could derail him before he and fans are ready for him to make it to the station.

Miller gets some tough fights man, hopefully he's up to the task but he seems to be on a big down swing in his career

Damn Felder getting a good test here in his 2nd appearance. Felder about to make serious waves at LW for sure

AMAZING match up. Paul Felder has some serious potential. Fight of the year or a complete dismantle by Felder.

I thought Castillo was going to blanket Felder but happy I was wrong. Felder looks great on the feet, and being a huge 155er he has solid TDD to.

People seem to be really underestimating miller here. I think he takes it

Thought it was a little early for this matchup, Felder is on a one fight win streak, and Jim Miller is a top 10/15 guy. He looked spectacular against Castillo though, and he probably wins for the reasons already mentioned.

Ah! sweet Felder looked sharp, really sharp in the stand up his KO might be perceived as a "lucky" shot, I don't think so, but it looked almost to perfect, kinda like the spinning "dongbow"

I look forward to this fight I think Felder takes it by Ko or Tko unless miller takes him down and proves to be above him as a grappler, which is the only area I have no idea about felder.

Still most awkward nickname ever.

People seem to be really underestimating miller here. I think he takes it

not really, Miller got handled by Cerrone, felder trains with cerrone. Millers last fe losses have been to guys that have some legit striking skills

I'm a big Jim Miller fan, but this is an easy win for Felder :/

If felder can keep it on the feet he works over miller

Felder having a perfect fight is still fresh in the memory.
I expect a great fight.

I expressed being high on Felder after his first fight, and never have been when it comes to Miller. There is a clear level which he can't reach above. That's Tibau/Lauzon level. He's never been a top 10 in the world, regardless what the rankings said. The organizations were just split, he seldom faced the upper echelon in the UFC, and when he did he lost easily.

Felder may not prove to be top 10 either when it is all said and done, or he might not be ready for this kind of step up after his previous opposition. But I don't think either of those things are true. He appears talented and poised.

Big Step up , but I like his size advantage and from what he saw in his last fight better looking striking

hope miller takes this to the ground and gets his W. If it stays standing felder will take the KO victory.

Back