Paul Felder suffered a collapsed lung in the end of the James Vick fight

What the fuck that is crazy? How tough is Felder?

Found a picture of the event....

a031c3539e9550592d33755711b11379.jpg

What a beast. I love the way he fights. Very aggressive. More importantly, James Vick can now be quiet.

That’s impressive as hell. I can’t imagine the pain

Well the shit they went through last night 100k is not much - especially long term. Yeah I know, they chose this but they did not choose reebork.

Uhm both Vick and Felder both signed new contracts after the reebok deal.

Fighters fight on Bellator cards for 500 dollars yet you're complaining about guys making 100k per fight?

Uhm both Vick and Felder both signed new contracts after the reebok deal.

Fighters fight on Bellator cards for 500 dollars yet you're complaining about guys making 100k per fight?
You're stretching the truth a bit here, 13/13 is base pay in the UFC not 100k, and those Bellator fighters making $500 are just local fighters given an opportunity to potentially earn a proper Bellator contract which gets you bumped up to the real undercard, most of the time those fighters are sourced from other events happening at about the same time and in the area they are hosting it. It's a very different operation to the UFC which is still pushing it's claim as the premier MMA org despite having hundreds of cans on the roster now.

I don't like Coker or Bellator though btw

6UpKoLZ.png

I thought he looked a little strange at the end. Damn that is crazy if that really happened and isn't just some hype from his manager.

You know its a serious injury if you have to pull out of being a commentator (aka talking:)).
Well if he had that happen to his lungs id expect anyone would have trouble even breathing much less speaking

Last edited:
Brother Felder earned himself some Valhalla

Collapsed lung and he still appeared more capable on the microphone than much of the roster. Well played, Mr. Felder.

Back