Paul Felder suffered a collapsed lung in the end of the James Vick fight

what-the-f-tom-delonge.gif

Hopefully WMG/UFC gave those guys bonus' beyond the pittance that reebork gives out.

Imagine a time when they could have made $$$$$$$$$ from sponsors to make up for the low pay.

Damn! Hope he is well, dude was a beast last night.

He completely no sold it. What a tough son of a bitch

Hopefully WMG/UFC gave those guys bonus' beyond the pittance that reebork gives out.

Imagine a time when they could have made $$$$$$$$$ from sponsors to make up for the low pay.

Felder made at least 102,000 dollars last night. Ufc fighters are getting paid way better than they ever have. They still deserve more but they aren't poor.

What a dick Felder is! Not even selling the collapsed lung like a true sports entertainer would.

What a machine, this board takes the piss quite a lot me included, but if I had a punctured lung I'd be panicking down the phone to emergency services not trying to win a fight!

I thought he looked a little strange at the end. Damn that is crazy if that really happened and isn't just some hype from his manager.

You know its a serious injury if you have to pull out of being a commentator (aka talking:)).

Felder made at least 102,000 dollars last night. Ufc fighters are getting paid way better than they ever have. They still deserve more but they aren't poor.
Well the shit they went through last night 100k is not much - especially long term. Yeah I know, they chose this but they did not choose reebork.

He still has 1 good one..... what's the issue. ?

Get into that UFC sports institute for some of that high level , 1 lung training --> title shot incoming

Back