Paul Felder Says He Has A Fight Coming Up

i was just thinkin' a few minutes ago while I was in the kitchen cooking a hot pocket.. What if they made Cheick Kongo vs. Paul Felder? That'd be a crazy fight dog..

Vick is a good match up. Both coming off a loss, could see that one being a great fight.

Would be an amazing fight with an amazing outcome.

It's been a while since we saw Felder KOing someone, and the fact that it would be LLoyd Irvin camp rep and a blatant weight cut abuser will only add to the joy.

i was just thinkin' a few minutes ago while I was in the kitchen cooking a hot pocket.. What if they made Cheick Kongo vs. Paul Felder? That'd be a crazy fight dog..
That's like an 80lb difference, Felder is good but he'd die.

They should try booking the Felder - Hooker fight again. That call out was great stuff.

Vick and him pretty much agreed to rebook that fight on social media. I'd be surprised if anything else gets book.

Think it will be Paul Felder v James Vick for either Milwaukee event or 232

Vick for sure
Real question is where's Hernandez at? He needs to get back in there

Despite losing a bloody fight with Perry and breaking his arm in the process, I think Paul Felders stock went way up.

Always loved watching this guy fight, brings it every time win or lose. His arm is healed up and hes been hinting a return soon at 155 on his instagram

Who do you guys think he fights next? I think Gaethje, Masvidal, Alex Hernandez or Vick if he stays at 155 are all good matchups that make sense
Felder, no doubt , deserves a ranked 155er for his next.pullouts and stepping up has set him back a small bit and that shouldn't be the case.

Official: Cheick Kongo vs. Paul Felder (first Bellator vs. UFC fight) in the works for duel PPV UFC 233 and the Bellator Las Angeles card that is being targeted later this year. Stay tuned for details.

What if Felder got him with a spinning elbow?

Yeah dawg for sure...he can hit Kongo with a spinning elbow straight to the nards and send him crashing to the mat

Could totally see that dawg

Back