Paul Felder Says He Has A Fight Coming Up

Felder/Hernandez would be a banger.

Felder/Hernandez would be a banger.

Couple of thicc boy LWs. That'd be a good fight

I like the idea of using Felder as a test fight for LW prospects. He's that perfect gatekeeper who's good at everything without being great at anything

Edit: well he's great at being tough as fuck if that counts

I don't give a damn who he goes against, I will always watch a Paul Felder fight.

Gathje vs Felder would be a war. Felder was on a 3 fight streak at Lw before he moved up as a late replacement.

Last edited:
Where do you guys even get this gatekeeper bullshit? Felder is a solid LW contender, did you not see what he did to Oliveira? He dropped a close one to Platinum in a fight he went UP in weight. The guy is a warrior and a possible champ early-mid 2019.

Probably means Felder vs Vick happens. Both fighters expressed interest in that fight for a December match-up a couple of weeks ago.

Vick would be good,as would Dober. Would take either of those eights,or Ross Pearson

Despite losing a bloody fight with Perry and breaking his arm in the process, I think Paul Felders stock went way up.

Always loved watching this guy fight, brings it every time win or lose. His arm is healed up and hes been hinting a return soon at 155 on his instagram

Who do you guys think he fights next? I think Gaethje, Masvidal, Alex Hernandez or Vick if he stays at 155 are all good matchups that make sense

Despite losing a bloody fight with Perry and breaking his arm in the process, I think Paul Felders stock went way up.

Always loved watching this guy fight, brings it every time win or lose. His arm is healed up and hes been hinting a return soon at 155 on his instagram

Who do you guys think he fights next? I think Gaethje, Masvidal, Alex Hernandez or Vick if he stays at 155 are all good matchups that make sense

Vick is a good match up. Both coming off a loss, could see that one being a great fight.

Back