Paul Daley wrote Dana White a comeback letter, answer is 'No' ... for now

Daley lost last year to a guy that just lost his UFC debut. He doesn't belong in the UFC. If he went to WSOF and defeated Palhares and Fitch, then they should sign him, but right now he's just not good enough.

I think Dana is making an example out of Daley since he's changed his mind on so many of his. "lifetime bans" before.

And he should look at mitigating factors. Kos was supposedly calling Daley a "fa***t" during the fight, which is against the rules. It doesn't justify what Daley did but he's been banned for years. His career has suffered tremendously already.

Daley got what he deserved. Im happy with the current roster at 170 anyways. Daley is a poor sport.

I'd rather get Tito back and watch Dana lay down his boxercise beatdown.

119x8w1.gif

Daley lost last year to a guy that just lost his UFC debut. He doesn't belong in the UFC. If he went to WSOF and defeated Palhares and Fitch, then they should sign him, but right now he's just not good enough.

Get the Fuck out of here with your MMath - he beat the shit out of Kampmann, and Mclovin (badly) in his 2 UFC fights and knocked Nick Diaz down twice in Strikeforce just after. I think he could beat a few dudes in the top 10 easily, and others at least our up a fight.

It would be the happiest MMA news I've heard in a long time if he got back in... And it's not because of the punch he's not back already - it's because of the disrespect after.

Back