Paul Daley call out Bellator's MVP opponents! LOL!

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well... this is kind of refreshing: A Bellator employee pretty much saying that MVP has made a career out of beating nobodies. I'm sure Coker is ecstatic. I'm also sure that no one in England will give a crap about all this, just as no one in Ireland gives a fuck whether the Pound Shop McGregor's next fight is against a guy who was recently pulled from a fight due to irregularities in his brain scan. Let 'em bang, Bro.
“This is ridiculous,” Daley said after the [Page vs. Melillo] fight. “You can’t continually beat these kind of opponents. Yes, he knocks them out, but he’s expected to knock them out. What does this prove, the fact that he knocked out a guy nobody will remember? It proves nothing. It proves nothing at all. Why didn’t he do that to me? Why didn’t he do that to Douglas Lima? Because he’s not of that caliber."
More on Daley's comments at: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/paul-daley-michael-page-rematch-bellator-europe-6-matchmaking
Bellator gonna Bellator.

The division only has like 5 good fighters. Because of that bellator is forced to make these kind of matches, especially on short notice. The original matchup was a solid opponent and as good as anyone Daley’s fighting recently. I’d rather see mvp ko a no name then watch daley try to wrestle him to a dec again.

Daley you tried to wrestle fuck him after all the shit talk.

So please stfu, you got beat by this can crusher.

Daley, you know MVP was put on this earth to starch bums so quit complaining. Why didn't you volunteer to step in on a weeks notice?

Daley can't really say that MVP is not on his caliber after the godawful performance he put on.

The division only has like 5 good fighters. Because of that bellator is forced to make these kind of matches, especially on short notice. The original matchup was a solid opponent and as good as anyone Daley’s fighting recently. I’d rather see mvp ko a no name then watch daley try to wrestle him to a dec again.
5 good fighters only? 1) Jon Fitch, 2) Yaroslav Amosov (undefeated), 3) Lorenz Larkin, 4) Andrey Koreshkov, 5) Nieman Gracie, 6) Ed Ruth, 7) Logan Storley, 8) Rory MacDonald, and 9) Paul Daley. That's off the top of my head.

5 good fighters only? 1) Jon Fitch, 2) Yaroslav Amosov (undefeated), 3) Lorenz Larkin, 4) Andrey Koreshkov, 5) Nieman Gracie, 6) Ed Ruth, 7) Logan Storley, 8) Rory MacDonald, and 9) Paul Daley. That's off the top of my head.

Yeah, along with Featherweight it's probably Bellator's deepest division. There's also the likes of Jason Jackson and Carlo Pedersoli who are solid if not elite and Joey Davis who is a good prospect.

there’s been a consistent 5 for years now (Rory, mvp, Daley, fitch, korskov. There’s some new blood lately that’s fair but they haven’t been tested fully yet. If you have those 5 guys fight each other for years either 1 guy dominates all the others and you get a strong champion but a weak looking division. Or they all trade wins and it makes the division look weak because no one is unbeatable. But if these guys fight a lesser known guy it’s a good way to get a highlight reel and build hype towards rematches. I’d much rather see mvp and Daley fight coming off respective ko’s then have them fight again after getting grinded by Fitch or Rory or have them have a close match with someone else

MVP turned Daley into a wrestler LOL.

Paul should shut the fuck up. He is embarassing

Good for Daley, someone needs to put an end to this farce of matchmaking.

Well... this is kind of refreshing: A Bellator employee pretty much saying that MVP has made a career out of beating nobodies. I'm sure Coker is ecstatic. I'm also sure that no one in England will give a crap about all this, just as no one in Ireland gives a fuck whether the Pound Shop McGregor's next fight is against a guy who was recently pulled from a fight due to irregularities in his brain scan. Let 'em bang, Bro.
“This is ridiculous,” Daley said after the [Page vs. Melillo] fight. “You can’t continually beat these kind of opponents. Yes, he knocks them out, but he’s expected to knock them out. What does this prove, the fact that he knocked out a guy nobody will remember? It proves nothing. It proves nothing at all. Why didn’t he do that to me? Why didn’t he do that to Douglas Lima? Because he’s not of that caliber."
More on Daley's comments at: https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/paul-daley-michael-page-rematch-bellator-europe-6-matchmaking
Bellator gonna Bellator.

yeah Daley 'i wrestle when i can't strike but complain when get wrestlefudged"
he's right but he should shush.

NCAA Daley was Twilight Zone shit.

Imagine, if you will, a boxer who wouldn't box.
giphy.gif

I'm so pleased Lima starched him in the next one.

He's right and pussed out in their fight.

He can be both, shertards.

Although I absolutely respect Daley for calling out MVP on beating the level of competition he has, Daley also has absolute cans on his Bellator record.

Records are before they fought Daley:
- Andy Urich (11-5) Bellator 148
- Rudy Bears (14-10) Bellator 72
- Dennis Olson (14-8) Bellator 140

Granted, those fights were long ago but still. It shows how it has more to do with Bellator's brass than anything else.

There's plenty of talent at LW and WW. Just don't think anyone wanted to make the trip overseas and deal with a weight cut on such short notice. MVPs original opponent Derek Anderson is a stud with a 16-3 record. Yeah he's a LW but he was a huge 6ft LW who is well rounded.

Back