Paul Craig has yet to receive his black belt (update : awarded his black belt by his coach)

“I enjoy being on my back and this opponent was kind of the same for us,” Craig said. “His striking was very, very wild. He was very good at wrestling and that resulted in him taking me down. I am a brown belt in jiu-jitsu, but belts don’t really matter in MMA.”

https://cagesidepress.com/2020/07/29/ufc-fight-island-3-paul-craig-interview/

And he's training out of some random MMA gym in Scotland.. the threat of his BJJ is crazy considering.
Respect!!

Craig n Hill need to strike while the iron is hot and make that Lethal Weapon remake. Except id probably tweak it a bit and make Craig say that he’s too old for this shit.

With 13 submissions and no decisions on his win record Paul Craig definitely deserves it, he certainly isnt a lay n pray guy.
People actin like he's Rashad getting his black belt or some shit, that was funny tho. lol

War Craig congrats

100% true. TUF 1 was when I discovered MMA and got into it heavy. Wonder why I didn't immediately create a SD account like everyone else who watched their first fight...

I like the symmetry of your username and tagline.

Last edited:
I'm starting to become a fan but I see he gets a lot of "lol Paul Craig" hate and I'm not hip as to why. Is it because he has two first names? Most of his loses by KO? I'm not really sure.

Last edited:
That was a black belt earning performance against a dangerous opponent, if I ever saw one.

Congratulations, BearJew!

100% true. TUF 1 was when I discovered MMA and got into it heavy. Wonder why I didn't immediately create a SD account like everyone else who watched their first fight...

And I’ve been watching since UFC David vs Goliath

Craig immediately turns to Jamal Hill who’s arm is still in a sling and gets the congrats, good stuff

With 13 submissions and no decisions on his win record Paul Craig definitely deserves it, he certainly isnt a lay n pray guy.

7-4-1 in the UFC,

He finally got a win by something other than submission, and it took him armbaring someone til it dislocates, then locking up a triangle, and because the ref hated the other guy took Craig throwing hellbows from the bottom to finally stop it

Back