Paul Chek thinks you're full of shit

Urban said:
oh but it was ENTIRELY missed by me. And while I can pronounce the ingredients on almost any package out of sheer literacy and not a chemistry background, anyone who can do the same should understand and be able to obide by the principle.
Its a good principle but... he was poking fun at it... I would rather say if you don't know what it is don't eat it..

maybe, if a 10 year old can't read it, don't eat it?

Urban said:
maybe, if a 10 year old can't read it, don't eat it?
There are some freaky smart 10-year-olds out there.

don't make me threaten you over the internet. :icon_evil

This pronunciation rule would kill me. I have no idea what half the stuff I eat is called. Im not talking about the ingredients either Im talking about weird-ass vegetables that dont have names in English.

Urban said:
oh but it was ENTIRELY missed by me. And while I can pronounce the ingredients on almost any package out of sheer literacy and not a chemistry background, anyone who can do the same should understand and be able to obide by the principle.

tell us what else you can do and we'll show you how impressed we are

Pavel is actually strong as hell for his wirey frame though..

Benji Snap said:
Pavel is actually strong as hell for his wirey frame though..

He has pulled 457 in a meet a few months ago. It's ok for a regular guy, and weak for a strength guru.

OpethDrums said:
tell us what else you can do and we'll show you how impressed we are
I thought you were leaving without a trace. Don't disapoint us. Make good on your claim. You may think you're witty and that the comment you just made is pertinent, but you're sorely mistaken. It has so little relevance to the conversation at hand it's not even funny. Have you considered a career in politics? Get out of S&P and stay out. You bring nothing to this forum.

ToughChick said:
Its a good principle but... he was poking fun at it... I would rather say if you don't know what it is don't eat it..
That one falls short again on the whole education in chemistry principle, I know what most of the crap in food is, can even draw you a molecule diagram, but still would rather not eat it. I generally go with the number of syllables, more than three is generally a very bad idea.

Urban said:
I thought you were leaving without a trace. Don't disapoint us. Make good on your claim. You may think you're witty and that the comment you just made is pertinent, but you're sorely mistaken. It has so little relevance to the conversation at hand it's not even funny. Have you considered a career in politics? Get out of S&P and stay out. You bring nothing to this forum.

let's try and stay on topic here. i too think it's hilarious that they train without their shirts on and he touches his clients. someone needs to tell him that training in the ab roller infomercial is not how it is supposed to be in real life.

What born all this Opeth drama? When did he become S&P's most popular villain?

Aye, los Dios.

"There's a very simple way to find out if you're one of those people: if you can't handle the smell of gasoline, it's a strong indicator that your detoxification systems are crippled. A lot of people will immediately get a headache when they're near a gas pump. That means their body has no more reserves. They're in a very fragile state. "

Uh-oh. Sometimes I top off my tank just to sit and sniff some gasoline. Does this mean I have an exceptionally strong detoxification system?

I like to eat paintchips too. No headaches there either...

DerekT said:
"There's a very simple way to find out if you're one of those people: if you can't handle the smell of gasoline, it's a strong indicator that your detoxification systems are crippled. A lot of people will immediately get a headache when they're near a gas pump. That means their body has no more reserves. They're in a very fragile state. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That shit is priceless.

"A lot of my patients can't ride in new cars because it stresses their immune system so severely they get headaches. When I used to own a physical therapy clinic, I couldn't use new Swiss balls with many of my patients. They'd just touch the ball and get welts all over their body."

He must have some really dirty Swiss balls.

nhbfan8080 said:
"A lot of my patients can't ride in new cars because it stresses their immune system so severely they get headaches. When I used to own a physical therapy clinic, I couldn't use new Swiss balls with many of my patients. They'd just touch the ball and get welts all over their body."

:eek: OMG

nhbfan8080 said:

best in show for this one.

Opeth is really overrated.

The band and the guy here.

For real mang, their music sucks. And I kind of dig that general genre.

Back