Pauile Malgnadi is Terrified of Anthony Johnson

Didn't say he was scared

But he's fully aware that he has no hope of stopping rumble from doing whatever he wants to him or anyone else

well, i'd say to paulie, he can do whatever he wants...I wouldn't necessarily say that about everyone...there are bigger stronger guys out there than rumble.

well, i'd say to paulie, he can do whatever he wants...I wouldn't necessarily say that about everyone...there are bigger stronger guys out there than rumble.
Rumble would beat up like... I would say roughly 95% of men on this planet, and likely any men who have ever lived on this planet, as well. Even the bigger, stronger ones.

Last edited:
Rumble is about 300 lbs these days

rumble filming vertically of course. also, you didnt even make an attempt with that name spelling huh?

If you're not terrified of 300 pound Rumble, there's something wrong with you.

Solar system is terrified of current form Anthony Johnson.

Rumble wasnt holding Paulie... he got so big that he has his own gravity force.

Also isnt Rumble the promoter of that BKB org? He is doing a good job there. Now he needs to pay Jason Knight to lose the fight with Artem.

LOL good idea messing with a pro MMA fighter ”in the streets” Paulie.

#rip

Rumble would beat up like... I would say roughly 95% of men on this planet, and likely any men who have ever lived on this planet, as well. Even the bigger, stronger ones.
I think that's well and truly understating it. You think one in twenty men wouldn't get beaten up by Rumble? I'd say it's closer to one in several million.

I think that's well and truly understating it. You think one in twenty men wouldn't get beaten up by Rumble? I'd say it's closer to one in several million.
Most likely right, I was being conservative lol

Solar system is terrified of current form Anthony Johnson.

Rumble wasnt holding Paulie... he got so big that he has his own gravity force.

Also isnt Rumble the promoter of that BKB org? He is doing a good job there. Now he needs to pay Jason Knight to lose the fight with Artem.
There's no escape from Planet Rumble

Paulie still thinking he's a fighter xD.
Never had a fight ever in his life I bet

Why does Anthony Johnson look like a big kid when he becomes fat. It's so hilarious.

Who the hell wouldn’t be besides like Mark Hunt

Rumble looks like an overgrown overfed school boy ^^

He literally has become this
qf0PO_d.jpg

For me, Paulie is up there with that Ali guy for “ppl I hate most in the world”.

Back