patticake fighting championships

tenor.gif

There is only so many ways to train with bare knuckles though, or with minimal protection for your hands. Full contact with anything less than full boxing glove is going to be hard.

There is only so many ways to train with bare knuckles though, or with minimal protection for your hands. Full contact with anything less than full boxing glove is going to be hard.

they are not training, they are making fun of point fighting.

Yeh, I know, but still, If you just wear to flimsy gloves, you cant really do full contact continuous fighting to the face.

Which is why even most (all?) full contact karate doesn't allow any punches to the face, glove or not. Even Kyukushin.

Kicks get a pass for some reason.

I mean, if you live in a different kind of society, I am sure you can practice full contact continuous to the face. In Burma they have Bando, and I dont think they wear any gloves. In western society, is doubtful. You face, and your hands are just too valuable to be risked like that.

Which is why even most (all?) full contact karate doesn't allow any punches to the face, glove or not. Even Kyukushin.

Kicks get a pass for some reason.

Kicks get a pass because they are of a weaker technique.......

Back