Patriots 2002 Superbowl win was BS

ArkhamAsylum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Start at :45, watch the play clock. It was supposed to stop upon scoring. There was :03 seconds left and there should have been another kickoff. Total bullshit. What's your take on why this was allowed to happen?

Total conspiracy.

giphy.gif

38CHSdW.mp4

38CHSdW

Last edited:
Love all the hot take morons that come out after a dominant team/player/athlete loses.

I hate the Pats but my god get a grip.

My take is that you're an idiot if you're serious.

Love all the hot take morons that come out after a dominant team/player/athlete loses.

I hate the Pats but my god get a grip.

Isn't the clock supposed to stop after scoring? It stops after all the other field goals in the game. (The full game is on the official NFL youtube channel.)

I'm a Pats fan and I actually did notice that, LOL. That said, the Pats are about the hardest team to run one back on, especially back then when they had a TON of talent on defense and special teams.

What's done is done.

Speaking of cheating I think the Browns should go all in on this concept. Videotape other teams, bribe officials, intentionally hurt other players, etc.

I mean, what’s the worst that could happen? Take away draft picks?? Ooooo, oh please don’t take away another guaranteed bust from us!! lol, it can’t get any worse. Who’s with me?

Pats clearly cheated. They recorded Rams practice and knew their audibles. Also got away with felonious defensive pass interference for the entire game.

Rams scored on every defense at will that season then all of a sudden Pats defensive backs were allowed to tackle Rams wr's within the five yard buffer zone. Game was garbage. Years from now when even more information comes out about the Patriots cheating we will unofficially name the Rams the Super Bowl champions of the 2001 season.

Back